Halo Mmo Revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats definitely WoW with different models...No way thats real. Pretty close in graphics and interface. Just switched a few things around.

Danm! That almost made me puke! :cautious: I hate WOW so much, to make a WOW remake. with not-existing halo weapons, and not existng halo wheicles, and non existing halo swords... thats just a crime... I am so glad they cancelld!! :D

According to concept art, this is what sexy female spartans look like.

spartan_girls.jpg

OMG I am SO glad this isnt gonna happen.....Red that video you posted nearly made me fall outta my chair from horror shock.

I feel dirty... i gotta go home and play 8 straight hours of H3 before i'll feel normal again...

is there any proof that this is serious? because the fact that someone in a position of potentially developing a game could be so irrational is scary..

Microsoft confirms it's real. Video shows it's real, concept art shows it's real. It's real, but never gonna happen cause it was canceled.

I hate to disagree with you, hun, LS. But I'm already having problems accepting Halo Wars into my life... I dont think I could EVER get used to a Halo MMO =(

Yeah well everyone has tastes. Halo was supposed to be a 3rd person shooter game for the mac. It became a 1st person shooter for the Xbox. It's different. Like Halo Wars and Halo Orion-Titan-whateveristhedamncode. If you stick with FPS, people won't buy it. Just like the Marios.

EnsembleStudios is a good company with a lot of great games so I'm sure it would have been good enough. Maybe they can't exploit the story of Master Chief in a MMO, but they can do it with others, later on in the storyline.

And all you guys see his concept arts so I don't think anyone can judge a game by sample pictures drawed. Maybe even the screenshots "In-Game" are not so in-game. They might use another game's engine, like WoW just to show it is possible to make.

Anyway, now I pray for them to release what they have like it happened with Wolfenstein ET :D

I actually like seeing the halo universe in this style.

It's almost as if it was MEANT to look like this.

If you look at the pre-Halo1 concept art, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Besides, this looks like it could be set HUNDREDS of years after the trilogy. Those swords could be acceptable.

LastSpartan said:
Yeah well everyone has tastes. Halo was supposed to be a 3rd person shooter game for the mac. It became a 1st person shooter for the Xbox. It's different. Like Halo Wars and Halo Orion-Titan-whateveristhedamncode. If you stick with FPS, people won't buy it. Just like the Marios.

EnsembleStudios is a good company with a lot of great games so I'm sure it would have been good enough. Maybe they can't exploit the story of Master Chief in a MMO, but they can do it with others, later on in the storyline.

And all you guys see his concept arts so I don't think anyone can judge a game by sample pictures drawed. Maybe even the screenshots "In-Game" are not so in-game. They might use another game's engine, like WoW just to show it is possible to make.

Anyway, now I pray for them to release what they have like it happened with Wolfenstein ET :D

I have to agree,
it seems alot of people on this board like to judge a book by its cover. I always assumed that since we are critiquing armor we would be able to hold our biased opinions until after something has been released. Im surprised to hear so many are bashing something when it wasnt complete, or not taking to an rts style which Halo was originally meant for. I think its best to reserve opinions until after youve tried it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back