Halo oddball pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all newbies there is a pepakura request forum... please cease and stop making these pointless threads with misleading titles.

how about you go to some Halloween shop or wherever that sells fake skulls buy one and there your build finished

..... you need to understand not everything is done in pepakura. and a pilot helm is not something reccomended for beginers to build... it would be considered an advanced file.

I know its not for beginners. I just don't like wasting my time with low def models. I will just take a longer time that the more experienced member

Have looked under just halo skull pep? There is a pep for the hidden skulls that I have seen a thread on here before and it's the same skull that's used for all human skulls in the game.

I know its not for beginners. I just don't like wasting my time with low def models. I will just take a longer time that the more experienced member

Sorry for the double post but we posted about the same time so I couldn't see this to respond to it.

I just have to say that it's not a waste but more about learning and starting at one level in order to complete and move to the next. Starting with an easier model will allow you to make mistakes that might ruin your goal project. I believe in the end you will actually waste less time then if you skipped to something harder without practicing the basics.

I for example pepped with normal paper and super glue first so as to experiment and learn about some of the techniques. That's another thing is finding what method and materials work best for you so as to give your dream project that extra bit of satisfaction when you finish it.

Good luck and have fun as go about your journey brother.

So I should start with low def models. Okay. I have done a MOZ mark v helmet, chest, and back pack. My view on things is that if I make an armor do it once and do it good. For example I don't want to do a low def mark 6 suit and then in a few months when I'm ready come back and do a hi def one. I get what you mean though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back