Halo Outpost Discovery: Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
The list of names being provided to Will Call for Exhibitor Passes is going to be sent in Today or Tomorrow, if you are not my list that I posted Sunday

Then you are not currently set to receive a pass. If you want one and are not on that list, I need you to sign up in the volunteer spreadsheet ASAP!
Is it too late to volunteer for a pass?

Is it too late to volunteer for a pass?

We literally just emailed the list in at 11 today, which I warned multiple times here and on Facebook was coming. Maybe when I get on site tomorrow I can talk to someone in person and see about adding more people to the will call list, but, I have been posting about this for over four months and reminding people that they needed to sign up to volunteer in order to get a pass.

Negativecacti , if you get six hours of time signed up for on the Spreadsheet, then I will do eveything I can do on my end tomorrow in person to get you added to the Will Call list.

If it is too much trouble dont worry about it, it has completely slipped my mind and I saw your post today and thought **** I forgot to do that. If there is any help need just toss me anywhere I dont care where I end up

If it is too much trouble dont worry about it, it has completely slipped my mind and I saw your post today and thought **** I forgot to do that. If there is any help need just toss me anywhere I dont care where I end up

We'll always be happy to have people hanging around the booth, subbing in for Photo Ops or helping to manage the line, but if you want to Volunteer in exchange for an Exhibitor Pass, I need to know ASAP, and I need you to do so properly via the Volunteer Shift Spreadsheet, so I can see if I can make that work.

We'll always be happy to have people hanging around the booth, subbing in for Photo Ops or helping to manage the line, but if you want to Volunteer in exchange for an Exhibitor Pass, I need to know ASAP, and I need you to do so properly via the Volunteer Shift Spreadsheet, so I can see if I can make that work.
Where can I find it?

Okay, I'm on site now. Have confirmed that our Passes will be at the Will Call Ticket window. The Will Call booths will be on the far right of the ticket booths.

The Event itself is in Hall G, which is on the second floor.

(The Pelican Experience and the Covenant Escape will be in a separate hall down on the first floor due to some size issues that were not realized until load in today, but our booth and the majority of the event is up second floor, Hall G.)

Here is a map of the convention center:

Hey everybody, I’m here at the Outpost. I’m a little nervous, but if you see a guy wearing a black PC with the Reach insignia and blue 405th shirt, that’s me. Me and my wife will probably be waiting across from the badge pickup and they let us pick up all our badges for the weekend.

Hey everybody, I’m here at the Outpost. I’m a little nervous, but if you see a guy wearing a black PC with the Reach insignia and blue 405th shirt, that’s me. Me and my wife will probably be waiting across from the badge pickup and they let us pick up all our badges for the weekend.
Nevermind, I’m at the general admission area, camping out with everyone else lol

Made it home safely from Colorado around 12:45 am and just finished repairing my suit! As soon as I wake up from my travel coma i'll get my Deadeye butt over there to see everyone! Sorry in advance if I'm a bit of a zombie haha. I better hear all about what Ive missed!

Made it home safely from Colorado around 12:45 am and just finished repairing my suit! As soon as I wake up from my travel coma i'll get my Deadeye butt over there to see everyone! Sorry in advance if I'm a bit of a zombie haha. I better hear all about what Ive missed!
plot twist, it was I that was a zombie by the time you got there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back