Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
I am sure many of you saw Yesterday's Announcement about Halo Outpost Discovery, and it's tour stop date in Houston. As Halo Outpost Discovery is a multi location, traveling event, it will be organized by Division with a a great deal of involvement by the local Regiments. There will be a forum created shortly where all of the information will be posted so you can see what our participation will be and how you can be involved! Division Staff is super excited about this, but we just need to ask for your patience while we continue to work with the organizers and solidify details before we post further information.

Last day for panel submissions, do we habe any plans?

The 405th is responsible for running two panels per day at each Halo Outpost Discovery location, a "Meet The 405th" Panel and an "Armor 101" Panel. Here is the schedule:
FRIDAY

• Meet the 405th Panel – 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM
    • Orlando - Meeting Room W303
    • Philadelphia – Meeting Room 201AB
    • Chicago – Meeting Room 32-34
    • Houston – Meeting Room 370A-F
    • Anaheim - Meeting Room 204A-C

• Armor 101 Panel – 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
SATURDAY

• Meet the 405th Panel – 6:15 PM to 6:45 PM

• Armor 101 Panel – 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM

SUNDAY

• Meet the 405th Panel – 4:00 PM to 4:30 PM
    • Anaheim – Meeting Room 204A-C

• Armor 101 Panel – 1:30 PM to 2:30 PM

Hey guys!

Please see this area on the forum:

Halo Outpost Discovery

You'll find lots of information there.

As well, the sign up sheet (which you'll find a link to below) is now live and ready for people to sign up for shifts. You only need 6 hours of shift time (panel time included if you are going to be on one of those) to qualify for a pass.

HOD Volunteer sign ups

You'll note that no one has signed up yet for Houston and I'm starting to have small panic attacks. Help me out here folks!

As well, as Cadet has mentioned, we have 2 panels per day to cover the staffing for. I know that crackhead09 has volunteered to head these up but please let me know as soon as possible if you're going to be on one of these. I NEED BIOS FOR ALL PANEL MEMBERS TODAY!!!

We're aiming for a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 for each panel. We have the powerpoints already done so all you have to do is present!

Any other questions, please let me know. Please also help spread the word about signing up for volunteer times to cover the booth. I'll also need to talk to whoever is willing to do booth set up and tear down. The booth is coming to you so you don't need to worry about that and we'll be sending instructions on how to put it together etc.

I really, really need your help guys!

I can kill presentations so long as I've remembered to take my anxiety meds so I don't stutter .
FANGS those powerpoints better have something comedic in them to draw the audience in and keep their attention!

Signing up now.

I have communicative skills out the wazoo, so I'd also be down to host a panel. Signed up for some booth shifts, though.

Awesome, guys!

We definitely need panel people.

Please look at the above schedule and let me know if you are able to be on a panel all 3 days and which one of the two panels (or both) you are able to do.

Can you please let me know asap?

Thank you!

JangoFett140 you can still sign up to volunteer for an exhibitor Pass for Houston, or any other Outpost Discovery Stop.
Just read this thread:
Add then follow the sign up instructions in this thread:

WandererTJ has kindly volunteered to be a part of the Meet the 405th panels on each of the three days.

Who else is able to join him on that panel?

Who is able to do the Armor 101 panel all three days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back