Props Halo Pistol Conversion Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
That gun looks delicious....uh...
The trigger guard should be more square, and the bottom of ot should be closer to the grip.

Here's the current model with a mock up paint scheme and some sculpy in the joints to hold it together temporarily for the pics. I've included a lot more angles of it this time. Getting close to molding it I think.

Side

conversionkit009.jpg

Front

conversionkit014.jpg

conversionkit010.jpg

FPS

conversionkit011.jpg

The fully disassembled kit and modified gun mount. I've finally realized the truth in all those huge clip remarks.

conversionkit015.jpg

Sigma-LS said:
Here's the current model with a mock up paint scheme and some sculpy in the joints to hold it together temporarily for the pics. I've included a lot more angles of it this time. Getting close to molding it I think.

Side

conversionkit009.jpg

Front

conversionkit014.jpg

conversionkit010.jpg

FPS

conversionkit011.jpg

The fully disassembled kit and modified gun mount. I've finally realized the truth in all those huge clip remarks.

conversionkit015.jpg

Holy crap

Last edited by a moderator:
It works wonderfully. ;-)

I'll have a price list and stuff when it gets completely finished and molded so I can make more (can't wait to dual wield these things GBB style). The kit itself won't be that expensive. PM me for details

Sigma-LS said:
It works wonderfully. ;-)

I'll have a price list and stuff when it gets completely finished and molded so I can make more (can't wait to dual wield these things GBB style). The kit itself won't be that expensive. PM me for details
Yay

Dootuz said:
Sean Bradley said:
Kids: Don't bake your guns in the oven!

:lindsey:

I did that to one of my action figures. But in a microwave. We will miss you Master Chief :(. Then i bought a new one. And all was happy!

:hyper: Dootuz :hyper:
we lost a brave soldier... :death:

I just used a combo of making the basic shape with oven-bake sculpy, then carved the details with a dremel and added a little bondo when needed. Then I used sanding sponges to smooth everything over.

*starts taking notes* its awsome i give it an A for effort and several more A's doue to the fact it is an airsoft gun :wowie:

Only the back half of the gun is the slide, in-game. I figured the best way to replicate it without having to completely remake the base gun was to make the sleeve and then only attach it to the bottom of the gun. That allows the slide to move freely beneath.

conversionkit016.jpg

We'll see how smart I am when it comes to making the molds... :$ops:

Thanks to Sean's Moldapalooza, I 'm hoping I can do it right the first or second time.

I might actually make two versions of the trigger guard. This one which is more like the old game model and then one that is shorter and squarer, more like the newer pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back