Props Halo Pistol Conversion Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys. I'll still be working on this in the next couple of weeks so expect an update with some improved conversion stuff.

So how much is this gonna cost? Im definalty interested...but make it cheap plz every thing around here needs money wich is hard for me to get lol.

It's not going to be that expensive for the kit alone. However, if you want it pre-assembled with a base gun, it will be quite a bit more.

Is this getting put on ice as well? If so, that's a damn shame, 'cause it's an easy way for a lot of fans to make a replica weapon.

So far, awesome work on it. Makes me wish I was into airsoft....

a few suggestions.

-Erase the text on the gun some how then add the text that sean found to make it more like halo.

-make the trigger guard a little more round it looks too square.

thats just my 2 cents.

The project is still ongoing but may take a little longer. Projected completion date is now just before the H3 release.

As far as the lettering and things go, that is not part of the kit but rather part of the base gun and something that each person that gets a kit will need to decide if they want to do themselves.

Remember kids,

DON"T USE A REAL GUN FOR THIS!!

Now that Mr. Safety has put in his word, looks pretty good. It's been a while since I've been on H1 so I can't recall exactly what the pistol looks like but this is jarring some memories, so it must be good.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've been making some progress on this front as well as working on my armor.

Expect to see some pics of the first casts by the end of next week. :cool:

Sigma-LS said:
Just wanted to let you guys know that I've been making some progress on this front as well as working on my armor.

Expect to see some pics of the first casts by the end of next week. :cool:
any prices and how would it work on a p99 arent those spring ones where you pull the top back. Thats what mine is.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will work on any P99. I'll put up assembly instructions once it's finished, prices will also be finalized once it is complete.

The silicone molds are curing as I type.

For Everyone's Information: I've spotted a number of P99s on Ebay for 10-15 USD. So, get 'em while the getting's good.

FinAeros said:
For Everyone's Information: I've spotted a number of P99s on Ebay for 10-15 USD. So, get 'em while the getting's good.
Well another suggestion is California. Im part asian and my aunt is taking me to L.A next week. In L.A theres china town go there, last time i went there was a women that was selling all kind of airsoft guns for cheap. She had some p99s unfortunately i lost mine they cost like 5 dollars from her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back