Halo Reach 3d Model/ Pep Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys, i could reaaaaaaaally use the Halo Reach E.O.D. Helmet! i've been looking for ages! i heard nintendude unfolded it at some point? any help would be great!!

If Anyone Has The Time The CBRN/HUL For The ODST Helmet Would Be A Gods Blessing.
I Heard That It Was Made In The Official Reach Files Thread Some Where In The 125-170 Range, But I Searched 57 PAGES! And Found Nothing :(

Thanks PB

Weapon : UNSC turret

Model Code : M247H

References - Taken from the halo wikia.
M247H_HMG_profile.png
530px-Reachturret.jpg
609px-HaloReach_-_Spartan_HMG.png

Final Notes
-------------
Make the tripod a seperate pdo file.
Less detail means easier pep.
More detail means harder pep.
It is NOT Jorge's version of the gun.

M247H_HMG_profile.png

530px-Reachturret.jpg

609px-HaloReach_-_Spartan_HMG.png

I've had no luck finding a pep model for the joint fire observer helm. Anyone know of one? I'll post if I find it.

hey so i have a bit of a large order but i can't find what i am looking for: ODST UA/CNM head and ODST shoulders and thats it

Thanks,
the roook

ok i know it is not the right thing to do but i dont have the time to make my own is any one selling jun armor with all his attachments

If you know it's not the right thing to ask then don't ask it.

The 405th does not make and sell armour. If you want it, you're going to have to build it yourself - no shortcuts. Sorry, pal.

If someone has the time i'd love to get the Air Assault helmet. JFO would be nice too. And i'm thinking of maybe trying my hand at modeling so if you could point me in the direction of a decent program i'd appreciate it greatly

That, and most versions export directly to .OBJ format off the bat for use in Pepakura. It doesn't have the bells and whistles of the other more expensive programs, but for simple object modelling, it can't be beaten.

Parts I'm looking for:

*CQC UA/HUL helmet, attachments separate if possible
*Commando shoulder, left
*UA/MULTI-THREAT shoulder, right
*TACTICAL/TACPAD forearm
*TACTICAL/HARD CASE
*TACTICAL/TRAUMA KIT
*GUNGNIR kneepads

This'll probably be my first armor project, so wish me luck!

Hey i really want to see a standard mark VI helmet.J ust thought i would say this because i have not seen a file of it anywhere on this site. :angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back