Halo Reach 3d Model/ Pep Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there's wayyy too many thread for me to look through every single one, I'm just gonna ask here: Is there or can someone make a pep file for the ability 'pack' thing you use in Reach? Looking to have a 'Sprint' 'attached' when I finish my armor, glowing lights and all.

Already made. Head to the Official Reach File Thread. You may find that there, as well as some juicy goodnesses.

Already made. Head to the Official Reach File Thread. You may find that there, as well as some juicy goodnesses.
It's clearly not on the first page... and I really don't want to look through 200+ pages, and nothing is coming up under the search tool.... Do you know around what page it might be on?

Just have to know the keywords to look for, in this case Device worked:
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php...ach-Pepakura-Files-Thread?p=469858#post469858
Modeled by carpathiavh99, there's an unfold a couple posts below it.

I really need to fix that thread, it's a complete disaster...
Aha! Under case device I see... That's a silly thing to put it under... It's it called Armor Ability pack?
In any case, thanks for the link.
And yes, it would be nice if that thread got a little extra love, lol. It's a great thread! But anything after page like 10, I start to lose my attention VERY quickly if I'm trying to look through something. 200+ pages is a lot to got through. Thanks for doing it in the first place!

Aha! Under case device I see... That's a silly thing to put it under... It's it called Armor Ability pack?
In any case, thanks for the link.
And yes, it would be nice if that thread got a little extra love, lol. It's a great thread! But anything after page like 10, I start to lose my attention VERY quickly if I'm trying to look through something. 200+ pages is a lot to got through. Thanks for doing it in the first place!

Just keep in mind that new files get posted every once in a while. Like mine! I'm on a roll today!
-Click link in sig for more info.

yeah I'm aware new stuff gets added all the time, but I already got all the files I need for my armor set; did the 'research' all at once. The ability pack was just an after thought I thought of when I was playing around in forge the other day and so I thought I'd post here to see if it was modeled or not.
Checked out your thread before, looks good. :) But I'm not doing the mjolnir set, I'm doing reach armor. May or may not use your tac pad file. Depends if I want to fiddle with it and have it so my iphone can be hooked up in the screen area. XD Probably will, just so I don't have to carry it around PAX and other cons.

yeah I'm aware new stuff gets added all the time, but I already got all the files I need for my armor set; did the 'research' all at once. The ability pack was just an after thought I thought of when I was playing around in forge the other day and so I thought I'd post here to see if it was modeled or not.
Checked out your thread before, looks good. :) But I'm not doing the mjolnir set, I'm doing reach armor. May or may not use your tac pad file. Depends if I want to fiddle with it and have it so my iphone can be hooked up in the screen area. XD Probably will, just so I don't have to carry it around PAX and other cons.

Well, since you mentioned the Tacpad... That just needs a few minor unfold-edits. The UGPS may actually work more for your iPhone. I'ts sleek, slender, and not too much re-wiring will have to be done to it. Just slip it in and go!

Ah, I love technology.

And thanks for the page view! Now, if I can just get more veiws and some help on the unfolding...

Actually, sorry, yeah it was the UGPS I might use. Just gonna have to find hinges or something small enough that it won't be overly visible and all that junk. But I'm not worried about that just yet. I'm working from the feet up, and I'm only at the thighs (just started a few days ago) so yeah lol.

I would help unfold because it's easy as sh**, but I'm far too lazy at times. lol I'm one of those "won't do it unless I absolutely have to then I will" kind of people at most times. lol That, and I didn't buy my version of the pep designer, so I can't save any files.
I could help unfold smaller stuff, things that don't take up too much time, because I tend to lose interest if it isn't very... interesting lol. But then we run into that problem of "can't save files" thing again.
So but good luck!! And happy modeling! lol

Hey, just wondering something, if its already been answered, please just point me to it. Is it possible to get JUST the 3D model files for the armor and weaponry? I have a couple of reasons, the first being I would like to try my hand at unfolding the model as a Pepakura file (I'm sure there's more to it, but I know that I have to start somewhere. The second reason I have for wanting access to the 3D models is because I am working on putting together a REPRAP 3D printer, and I think that possibly 3D printing the armor in plastic might we pretty frakking awesome. I have done some searching (possibly not enough) but haven't managed to find the 3D models in an un-pepped format.

Any help here would be most appreciated.
Thanks,
Tobias

Hey guys, just curious if anyone had thought of modeling the Reach Boot similar to the HD 3 piece boot for Halo 3? It's not a must, but I am a terrible sculptor. I know there is already a toe cap that I think AceNat modeled. So maybe all I would need is a solid rear half. I can figure out how to hinge the top piece myself. Anyways, if anyone decides to tackle that, I thank you very much in advance, if not, oh well, lol. No worries. I'll figure it out some way.

Can someone please make a pepakura file for that Red chest attachment on Jorge's torso armor? All I need is THAT attachment, not his torso piece altogether. Thanks in advance! :D
-Ryan

Hey NayrDeathExperience, I am in the process of a Jorge build. The neck guard on the New_Jorge_torso_L3X is a completely separate piece. If you re-arranged the printed pages to just use the neck piece, you'd have the part you need, no new pep files required.

Hey NayrDeathExperience, I am in the process of a Jorge build. The neck guard on the New_Jorge_torso_L3X is a completely separate piece. If you re-arranged the printed pages to just use the neck piece, you'd have the part you need, no new pep files required.

Really?! SWEET!!! Thanks alot, man! :D

Hello everyone,
I'd just like to ask if anyone has:
HD Security Helm.
HD JFO Helm.
HD. Military Police Helm.
HD Operator Helm.
the CBRN attachment for the ODST Helm.
HUL-I attachment on the JFO Helm. (the thing on the top of its head)
UA/CHOBHAM utility
Tactical/LPR, Recon, Patrol chest attachments
Assault/ Sapper
and HP/ Parafoil chest attachment

I've scowered the internet for these, there the only ones I that are left that I need for my personal Pep. Armory. Thank you for all your hard work, 3D modelers and everyone else as well!:)

Item:tactical,LRP chest pouches
Reference:
reach_1351570_Full1.jpg

reach_1351414_Full1.jpg

Just the pouch.If anyones interested ill look for more reference.And thanks in advance,I really need this for my build.:) Thanks again.

reach_1351570_Full1.jpg

reach_1351414_Full1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back