Halo Reach Carter Helmet Final Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno how to upload. If this link doesn't work just PM me. I'm glad you guys like it, it's my very first unfold. I'll probably try unfolding the armor when I get some time.

Scaled at 290mm total height. Fits nicely for me with some room for padding inside the helmet as well. I have a pretty big head though but you can see the way it sits on my head in the pic. I'm 6' 258lbs.

@A1TD:

Are you planning on modeling the other parts of the blood dragon armor? Like the arms and legs? I'm currently working on unfolding the chest piece of the armor you made. First 2 tries yielded armor that was much too small to wear.

unheared said:
did any one ever unfold the republic commando armor ?

Trying. Is it ok if I have the arrangement kinda out of whack? I have no idea what the scale should be for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boba Fett said:
Trying. Is it ok if I have the arrangement kinda out of whack? I have no idea what the scale should be for you.

thats ok i am sure when its unfolded I can work it out.

Are we ever going to get a full ME2 N7 heavy set? (not rushing just curious) What about upgs like aegis vest or Stimulator conduits etc. (I realize those would come much much later after the standard set was finished if at all)

Amazing models sir! I've been unfolding the chest piece of the blood dragon armor but got pre-occupied with an ironman build. Very nice work!

My progress so far of blood dragon armor

gallery_12558_2172_18175.jpg

gallery_12558_2172_191695.jpg

Balmung of the Azure Sky said:
My progress so far of blood dragon armor

gallery_12558_2172_18175.jpg

gallery_12558_2172_191695.jpg

hey dude, how did you get it into pep designer 3? ive been trying, but it won't open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back