Halo Reach Carter Helmet Final Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
to get a scale for your armor you just need to put your height + 3cm and exclude parts of the armor that you will not build at the moment

I'm currently trying to unfold the blood dragon chest piece. I've test built 2 rough pieces (just the lower parimeter)that were too small. This third 1 is looking promising for my body size. I was just curious as to the size of your pauldrons, as I find my body size isn't quite the same proportions as Shepard. Good models btw :D

I need tester and unfolder

46201083653pm.png

Ouja helmet :  3ds/pdo

Model by AT (Alien Technology Team)

I know A1TD is working on modeling the other Mass Effect 2 armor pieces, but Balmung of the Azure Sky have you got a game rip of the Cerberus armor set or various different types of helmets like the sniper or recon head pieces?

Again, just curious as I'm currently all wrapped up in trying to make a usable unfold of the blood dragon chest piece.

man Great!! But you must edit it first before pep or unfold because it have a lot of problems. (open faces, lost vertexs, it's not one piece, etc.)

If I have much time. I will fix it for everyone. So, Don't worry.

I don't know if you want this but I just found the DC-17m its a gun for a republic commando

should you wish to make one.

if you do pm I will try to find my photos, but this the best.

DC-17m_Interchangable_Weapon_System.jpg

Thank you for the Star Wars RC Armor! It looks great and I can't wait the build it. I am working on Iron Man right now. Can't wait to see what else you guys do.

Almost done unfolding the Mass Effect 2 blood dragon chest piece.....VERY tricky piece. Might have to re-position it, and redo a couple of the parts. I'll post pics after I test build it when i'm done unfolding.

Well, here is the Mass Effect 2 blood dragon armor in progress. I found that with the rest of the armor in proportion, that the neck hole is a little too small to fit my head through. There will have to be a slit of some sort along the back of the armor that can be done up after you put it on.

This is my 2nd unfold and am still currently unfolding this model....it's friggin' huge and starts to get heavy, which is why it's resting on the flood instead of hung up.

Has anyone got around to unfolding the parts for the Republic Commando armor if not I'm winning to give it a shot. Ninja that armor looks awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back