Halo Reach Carter Helmet Final Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
um this may sound nooby but yeh i went through your skydrive thing and still couldn't find that helmet , any chance you can give me a link

Awesome work guys:)

A1TD

happy to send you the N7 helmet fixed for me by Belkor if you want :)

my 4shared have removed my ME files, so I will need to email it to you.

I finally decided to join your forum after 1 year of reading through all your halo pep's, when this topic caught my attention, i decided to join   :)

Would you like me to screen-shot anything that would be useful while im playing the game?

I would be glad to help in any way.

N7 right forearm is ready for download.

I had test to pep it. It's wonderful and I made it hard by use Paper Mache. It strong like plastic and no warp.

I've unfolded A1TD's mass effect 2 blood dragon helmet. My first unfold, dunno how to upload so just PM me if you want it :D

ninja can you please unfold the Republic commando armor and backpack please if you have the time.

sorry i cant unfold

Hey guys does anyone mind unfolding the N7 Mass effect helmet, I wanna make that thing really bad but I don't know how to unfold. Thanks!

The Ninja said:
Deadalus Thorn has a pretty good unfold here: http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=24073&st=0 I've already pepped this one. Turned out pretty nice. There's no face shield for it though.

I'm currently test building the blood armor helmet I unfolded. I'll probably work on the blood armor next once I finish pepping the blood armor helmet.

Thanks ninja. There is a face shield now though, just to let you know, but its seperate from the helmet

Last edited by a moderator:
nrettenmaier: I've built both the face shield and the helmet....the shield does NOT fit into the helmet. I believe the shield is from ME1 and the helmet is the N7 helmet from ME2.

The Ninja said:
nrettenmaier: I've built both the face shield and the helmet....the shield does NOT fit into the helmet. I believe the shield is from ME1 and the helmet is the N7 helmet from ME2.

Oh, good to know, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back