halo reach credit earning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Kill

Sr Member
hey 405th
now every time that i play halo reach and complete a whole mission, i can only get 50 credits max and i don't know why this is happening, this is how it is even when i play online for some reason, and now it is really hard to rank up at all =( does anyone knwo why this is happening to me oh and it also says after i complete the mission the i only completed 50% of the mission so i can only get 50 Cr? really confused

-thanks

Well first off, are you playing campaign Matchmaking or just solo campaign? Because you will receive a considerable amount less than in Matchmaking

I take it you don't play any matchmaking?

The reason why you only get 50Cr/Mission, is because Bungie put a credit limit on Campaign after a certain amount of missions, where Matchmaking does not have this limit.

oh ok thanks yah i was playing solo campaign but i do play matchmaking but i haven't played it in a long time, before i started playing matchmaking the only 50 Cr thing didn't happen but after i started it did?

Same time for me, but I'm only earning 100 credits on Legendary.

Someone's absurd explanation: Because we have a Live account and we're not playing online so we can't earn as much credits? I don't believe that. Of course, it sucks for the people who don't have the means to play Live if they want to earn credits to buy armor and such. Also makes having armor for machinima a pain, apparently. I read in another forum that Harabek (creator of Pre-Game lobby) and his friends are grinding so that they can get the Security helmet for Silent Pete....

if you want CR. and rank up quick i play firefight arcade i walk out with atleast 2K plus each match

ok i see and you are lucky, i play firefight i only get like 700 Cr each game
btw you guys know that glitch on the campaign mission ONI Sword Base i think it is? well it is where you get the target locater and you get a bunch of Cr, well i tried it today and it didn't even work at all =( it only game me 12 Cr after i got over a 1000 points =( sadness

btw you guys know that glitch on the campaign mission ONI Sword Base i think it is? well it is where you get the target locater and you get a bunch of Cr, well i tried it today and it didn't even work at all =( it only game me 12 Cr after i got over a 1000 points =( sadness
That glitch doesn't work anymore. they updated it so it couldn't happen. I did it and got 20 thousand in maybe 10 to 30 min. That doesn't seem like it was that fast but much faster than mach makeinng

when i want to get a lot of credits quickly i do the firefight score attack (single player online firefight), and play gruntpocalypse on courtyard. headshots and grenades in the right spot bring in at least 2000 every time, and you get more with a lot of medals.

Yeah, when I want a lot of credits, I play Score Attack on Sniperfight or Gruntpocalypse, and snag 2000cR, a match, easy. Typically, at least 1 daily challenge will also be related to one of the Firefight games, so check it out. Next, I play Campaign missions for a lot of credits, on score-keeping mode, because your score increases with your credit earnings. New Alexandria is a good one because Banshees are worth a lot of points, and spawn infinitely. I've made thousands of credits in one go, at that. Again, daily challenges are what you ought to look for.

Finally, playing on Matchmaking will earn you SOME credits, just for playing, and honestly, I find the experience so much more gratifying if I can get into a good niche with the killing. Surprisingly, even I have won matchmaking games. But, alas, I can't play anymore, because I'm all out of Xbox Live.

darn, why did they have to change it
well thanks guys this is helping
if anyone wants to play some online halo reach this weekend, i will be on pretty much all weekend =D

well that also sucks, i just got it so i will haveplenty of time to play xbox live on the weekends. it is weird though, i have enough time to play xbox on the weekend but some how i just don't have enough time to work on armor =P

it really just depends on your rank and the duration of the game you played (and the progress of your commendations)
example: a warrant officer will most likley get 90 Cr, while a brigader will get 205.

If I had a job, I'd- No, actually, I wouldn't get more XBL, because I'd be saving every cent for a car.

oh yah that would be good to save up for

it really just depends on your rank and the duration of the game you played (and the progress of your commendations)
example: a warrant officer will most likley get 90 Cr, while a brigader will get 205.

ok thanks man, i was a captian and then when i joined xbox live it said in order to join you have to lose 157,000 credits to join and if i clicked no thanks i wouldn't be able to join so i just put ok and then i went down to a sergant or corporal or something around there, but the good thing is that i am close to getting back to a captian where i left off before xbox live =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back