Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomRanger

DMO, Armory, and Forum Support
Division Staff
Community Staff
Member DIN
S063
Here is a large collection of armor reference images for the Halo: Reach Mk V default armor-set recorded via Halo Reach MCC Insider for Xbox One.

This took me a little over 3 hrs to put together, I hope someone finds it useful.

Please note: Since this was taken with the MCC Inisider, it is the updated models but w/o the additional weathering/scratches they added in the MCC release of Reach. The textures in this are more accurate to the 360 version (which wasn't as beat up) than the MCC version.

Bicep
bicep_back_2.pngbicep_back_3.pngbicep_front_1.pngbicep_side_1.png
Boot
boot_back_1.pngboot_bottom_1.pngboot_front_1.pngboot_front_2.pngboot_side_1.pngboot_side_2.png
Torso
chest_back_1.pngchest_back_2.pngchest_control_panel_1.pngchest_front_1.pngchest_side_1.pngmodule_sprint_1.pngmodule_sprint_2.pngspine_1.png
Forearm
forearm_back_1.pngforearm_front_1.pngforearm_front_2.pngforearm_inside_1.png
Handplate
handplate_1.png
Helmet
helmet_mk_v_b_back_1.pnghelmet_mk_v_b_front_1.pnghelmet_mk_v_b_front_2.pnghelmet_mk_v_b_side_2.pnghelmet_mk_v_b_top_1.png
Shin
shin_back_1.pngshin_front_1.pngshin_side_1.png
Thigh
thigh_back_1.pngthigh_front_1.pngthigh_inside_1.pngthigh_side_1.png
Neck Seal/Undersuit
neck_seal_back_1.pngneck_seal_front_1.pngneck_seal_front_2.pngneck_seal_side_1.pngundersuit_abs_back.pngundersuit_abs_back_2.pngundersuit_abs_front_1.pngundersuit_ankle_1.pngundersuit_ankle_2.pngundersuit_back_knee_1.pngundersuit_butt_1.pngundersuit_butt_2.pngundersuit_elbow_1.pngundersuit_elbow_2.pngundersuit_glove_1.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
This is so good RandomRanger !

What was this on? MCC on PC? (I saw a prerelease water mark on one of the images. :p)

Also, obviously your primary color is red. Do you remember if your secondary color was red or black?

This is so good RandomRanger !

What was this on? MCC on PC? (I saw a prerelease water mark on one of the images. :p)

Also, obviously your primary color is red. Do you remember if your secondary color was red or black?
This was captured via the xbox one mcc reach insider weekend (finally I got in). Spent the whole time recording, no time playing. I wasn't able to change the color scheme due to the bounds of the flight, so I was stuck with either all red or all blue. I believe they use red as primary and secondary for default color schemes.
Smelms also requested a female character reference pack (as a svan does), but I wasn't able to do so before the flight closed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back