Halo Reach HQ Armor Reference Images

RandomRanger

Sr Member
Here is a large collection of armor reference images for the Halo: Reach Mk V default armor-set recorded via Halo Reach MCC Insider for Xbox One.

This took me a little over 3 hrs to put together, I hope someone finds it useful.

Bicep
bicep_back_2.pngbicep_back_3.pngbicep_front_1.pngbicep_side_1.png
Boot
boot_back_1.pngboot_bottom_1.pngboot_front_1.pngboot_front_2.pngboot_side_1.pngboot_side_2.png
Torso
chest_back_1.pngchest_back_2.pngchest_control_panel_1.pngchest_front_1.pngchest_side_1.pngmodule_sprint_1.pngmodule_sprint_2.pngspine_1.png
Forearm
forearm_back_1.pngforearm_front_1.pngforearm_front_2.pngforearm_inside_1.png
Handplate
handplate_1.png
Helmet
helmet_mk_v_b_back_1.pnghelmet_mk_v_b_front_1.pnghelmet_mk_v_b_front_2.pnghelmet_mk_v_b_side_2.pnghelmet_mk_v_b_top_1.png
Shin
shin_back_1.pngshin_front_1.pngshin_side_1.png
Thigh
thigh_back_1.pngthigh_front_1.pngthigh_inside_1.pngthigh_side_1.png
Neck Seal/Undersuit
neck_seal_back_1.pngneck_seal_front_1.pngneck_seal_front_2.pngneck_seal_side_1.pngundersuit_abs_back.pngundersuit_abs_back_2.pngundersuit_abs_front_1.pngundersuit_ankle_1.pngundersuit_ankle_2.pngundersuit_back_knee_1.pngundersuit_butt_1.pngundersuit_butt_2.pngundersuit_elbow_1.pngundersuit_elbow_2.pngundersuit_glove_1.png

Last edited:

PerniciousDuke

RXO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
This is so good RandomRanger !

What was this on? MCC on PC? (I saw a prerelease water mark on one of the images. :p)

Also, obviously your primary color is red. Do you remember if your secondary color was red or black?

RandomRanger

Sr Member
This is so good RandomRanger !

What was this on? MCC on PC? (I saw a prerelease water mark on one of the images. :p)

Also, obviously your primary color is red. Do you remember if your secondary color was red or black?
This was captured via the xbox one mcc reach insider weekend (finally I got in). Spent the whole time recording, no time playing. I wasn't able to change the color scheme due to the bounds of the flight, so I was stuck with either all red or all blue. I believe they use red as primary and secondary for default color schemes.
Smelms also requested a female character reference pack (as a svan does), but I wasn't able to do so before the flight closed down.