Halo Reach Multiplayer W.i.p(Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

box o crayons

Sr Member
Wow well i havn't really seen a lot of Reach W.I.P's so i decided im far enough on mine that i should post it up so withoud further adue pics:

Helmet:

05-20-10_1625.jpg

05-20-10_1624.jpg

Bicep:

05-20-10_1623.jpg

Forarm:

05-20-10_1626.jpg

Chest:

05-20-10_1627.jpg

Togethor(Sorta):

05-18-10_0753.jpg

05-20-10_0751.jpg

hope ya'll enjoy leave comments good or bad i love criticism and stay tuned i'll hopefully have the other arm pepped next week.

Everything looks great, and it looks like it fits great. Any color in mind? I need to get onto pepping some REACh stuff.

llinformerll said:
I think the chest needs to be bigger.

Chest looks fine to me. You might be right about the helmet, it does look a little big, but not overly-huge. Looks pretty good overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think im going to do grey and purple or i might stick with just a blue spartan not sure yet, but either way im going to wear it to the release and hopefully if i have time ill make an energy sword and jetpack

The helmet does look a bit big BUT it just looks kind of wide. The look of the helmet being a big can be the result of not being fully bulked up yet, Im sure you know that anyways.

the pepping looks really crisp and clean, good job :)

woah i forgot i even made this thread lolz thats kinda funny i havnt worked on these pieces in forever im now using em for my emile build, oh and that was quite a necro buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back