Halo: Reach - Operator Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg totally my favorite helmet!! im working on my spartan helmet and his is the OPERATOR with the UA/HUL variant. if you do make it into a pepakura could you link it?

@SpartansNeverDie
omg totally my favorite helmet!! im working on my spartan helmet and his is the OPERATOR with the UA/HUL variant. if you do make it into a pepakura could you link it?
I have my HUL pep file available at http://www.4shared.com/file/_q5hyciG/UA-HUL_20.html - It's not unfolded yet, so you will have to either have pep designer unfold it for you, or wait for someone to unfold it for me (anyone?) It's my first model, so it's not perfect, but I think it will suit your needs.

Hey man, you're very welcome... I really enjoyed making that file, but there are a few things i'd change about it. Obviously the wire that isn't connected to the HUL - I wanted it to be optional (I think it's a tad small but it is still possible to pep lol), a handful of the folds are quite difficult to glue together, and I may make it a tad narrower.

hi i downloaded sky dragons helmet file and when I open it (with pep designer), it says cannot load file of specified type
I think you're using Pep Viewer, not Designer. The Designer can open .obj files but Viewer can't, which explains why yours said it cannot load the file.

Awesome work so far, pal!
I was planning on doing this helmet for my lady-friend.
Make sure to keep us all in-the-loop. I shall be watching this forum and waiting for the helmet.

once again, fantastic work, keep it up.

have you find the file with any of the helmet attachments???

WHOA, buddy! Slow down there a second!

This topic has been dead for well over two years - it's extremely bad form to be reviving a topic that's been dead for so long, and there are far more relevant places to be asking such questions.

For all your Halo file needs, please look up The Pepakura Database - your files will most likely be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back