Halo Reach Pepukura Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

siten0308

Hello,

I am starting on my halo armor, for reach, so far got cod, 2 knees, ugh tough project but want to see it through.

Question, I see only one file for both Thigh, forearm, and upper arm/shoulder... shouldnt there be 2? right arm, left arm, etc.?

or am I missing something or need to invert it somehow with Pepukura viewer (the free version)?

thanks

There should be an option to flip the model in the 2d settings tab i think... Just make sure to check which model you've made so far so that you don't find out half way through your pep that you're pepping the same side (it happened to me more than once...was not happy after that..). The forearms are essentially the same on both sides in the file I used for my reach armor so you can just pep the same file twice (you can rotate it to make it the right or left and it will still look the same). The onlu file you should have to flip in pep viewer should be the thigh and the bicep pieces. Hope this helped! Good luck on your build!

thank you surfahbum808 for replying back, however I am looking at the file I got from this website under archived files, then choose halo reach, i got the forearm, and i am looking at the pepakura viewer 3 settings (again this is just the viewer, its the free version) and I dont see anywhere were you can flip it... can you either do a screen shot or go through the steps for me please? sorry :( but again thank you for replying

I'm looking for it too now that you mentioned it... I see it in Designer under the Others menu option.

- - - Updated - - -

i don't see it with the Viewer or Viewer for Silhouette CAMEO.

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose you could flip the part upside-down and fold it in reverse too... there must be a better way to do it with just the Viewer... otherwise I'd assume they would have uploaded the paired parts instead of just one side...

You can get the Pepakura Designer 3 program for free http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/. Just can't save progress.
once you have that, you can invert the file using "Others" option, then "Mirror Invertion"

The big thing with the viewer, is that it only lets you "view". You can't edit anything, including the facing.

You can get the Pepakura Designer 3 program for free http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/. Just can't save progress.
once you have that, you can invert the file using "Others" option, then "Mirror Invertion"

The big thing with the viewer, is that it only lets you "view". You can't edit anything, including the facing.
I see! Thanks for clarifying that. I ended up buying designer because I had to scale things a lot since I'm short (5'4).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back