Props Halo Reach Shotgun: Lee Keegan Style. (lots of pics, and a vid) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to get a hold of a table saw, it will help you tremendously. Just don't loose any fingers.. I've seen that happen, not fun.

I had to catch myself when I read this. I started to laugh and then remembered one of my students lost 3 fingers just this year while he was at work. He did take it well though. He spent the last month of school freaking out people by shaking hands with them. :) Table saws are great tools, but man let your attention slip for even a second and we'll be call you nubs.

nice job on the shottie. but going back a few posts, those helmets are for sale! my god ive got to have one! how much at minimum?

Hey guys! I've got a table saw, but i tend to steer towards the Scroll saw for what i was doing. :D. I did a lot of trimming and sqauring off with the table saw though. :D>They are wonderful tools! :D. Terrible about losing fingers. I had a friend that was using an Angle Grinder (and had been a majority of his life) and he lost a half his hand. Not good. I'll be careful fellas! I cherrish my fingers to much. :D.

@zwave343

Hey man! Thanks! Their is a thread in the classifieds for it. All 5 are still in the shed waiting to be claimed (hint). I'll PM you on prices and what not. :D.

Cheers guys.

Hey everyone! Back again… I got run over by a truck, that’s why I haven’t updated you guys recently. That and I’ve been a lazy basterd, but all the same. :D.

Anyway, onto the update. Watch the video if you are so inclined. I have a Borderlands mask on the go and I also have one of the helmets half painted in the video, so If you are interested in that go for it. If not take a look at the pics.

100_8166.jpg

Made up the torch attachment.

100_8165-1.jpg

Added some details to the pump, the white slits are for the torch attachment.

100_8167.jpg

The pump with the torch.

100_8168.jpg

The trigger system, it has a spring on the internals. (see the video for details on it).

That’s all I got, tell me what you guys think.

Cheers, Dave!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. She's done, modelling wise, now I just got to paint it. Who would be interested in a casting? :D.

If I get enough genuine interest I'll mould it and cast a few copies.

Cheers, Dave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! Pity it's currently on hold in the shed, waiting for an airbrush to come in so I can do it justice! :D.

Cheers, Dave.

That looks GREAT Dave, you really did my blueprints justice! I love the size too, it looks perfect, did you have to change anything drasticaly in the sizing or anything else?

Thanks mate! Appreciate it! And thankyou ever so much for the blueprints, without them it would have been no where near as good as it turned out to be. :D. I didn't change anything man! Adhere's to the plans perfectly and it worked out well, it feels completely right too! :D.

Cheers, Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back