Halo: Reach Spartan Costume (First Build)

Discussion in 'Halo Pepakura Costumes' started by KnavishPlum, Aug 8, 2017.

1. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

It looks like you may have to adjust your chest piece a little bit. Maybe lengthen it a bit so that the holes for you arms a larger and the armour that covers the ribs is lower. Right now it looks like the biceps and ribs will butt up against each other and you won't be able to put your arms down comfortably. Here's a reference to help if you need.
    aba1d6e9b5af270333a7bf67728a0729.png

2. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum New Member

You know, I have actually been using that exact image for reference. as for scaling and movement. I feel something is off with the grenadier pep, the under arm area sticks out way more than it does in game from what I can tell. Also it has no back detail. So far since I posted it, I have enlarged the thighs and shins a little and "exaggerated" the arch of the grenadier shoulder a little (it seems to match the game assets more). As for the chest, I have swapped it to the regular mark V for the moment, What I would like to do is make it so it could go over a partly built mark V body.

3. KnavishPlum

KnavishPlum New Member

Hey... so I haven't done much recently with the suit and since I want to get back into it, I was wonder, is their a way to printed the scaled templates from Armorsmith? or do I have to make those adjustments in pep designer?

4. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

You can print your rescaled part from Armoursmith. Just click the part you want to print and then I believe its the workspace tab ( there have some changes made in recent update ) and the screen should show you all the unfolded bits. You will have to re arrange everything because of the scale change. Then just print away.