Halo Reach Thigh Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

FHMENDOZA

Hello all,
I've finally made it to building the thigh piece, the problem i have is that the template doesn't print to the size that is should be, is there a way to print it where I can just tape the pieces together to make template to scale?

G'day mate, how are ya?

I'm not really understanding what you mean?
Are the patterns on the paper printing out wrong? Perhaps the pepakura file you have is set for A4 instead of letter or vice versa.
Or do you mean the scaling of the assembled piece is wrong?

Perhaps a picture of what is wrong would help?

LOVE & JETT,
Squish

G'day mate, how are ya?

I'm not really understanding what you mean?
Are the patterns on the paper printing out wrong? Perhaps the pepakura file you have is set for A4 instead of letter or vice versa.
Or do you mean the scaling of the assembled piece is wrong?

Perhaps a picture of what is wrong would help?

LOVE & JETT,
Squish

It's printing out to the scale of the paper not the actual size it's suppose to be.

When printing, be sure to check your printer settings. Do not adjust scale or anything. If you get the "part of the patterns aren't in the printable area" message, tell it not to adjust, but make sure your patterns are all contained as best as possible within the dotted lines.

When printing, be sure to check your printer settings. Do not adjust scale or anything. If you get the "part of the patterns aren't in the printable area" message, tell it not to adjust, but make sure your patterns are all contained as best as possible within the dotted lines.
When I print out the template it just prints out all on one piece of regular sized printer paper. the height of the thigh piece is 12 inches but when it prints out its only like 8 or 9

Where did you get the file from? Is it a pepakura file or a png? You could always try and splice it up in word or another program, but that would be too much work for something so simple. It's weird it's not working how it should sk we will get this figured out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back