Halo Reach Trailer (Fan-made by myself)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shell bullet 5

The NEW version:

I made this yesterday for Halo Reach using the song "Sacred Icon Suite 2" from Halo Legends! Watch in HD and tell your friends! Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately I know that now... I just downloaded the soundtrack this week and thought it'd be a great trailer song. And since I put the trailer on youtube I found that other people have used it in their Halo Reach fan-made trailers which annoys me very much...

Another good one is the "Winter Contingency" trailer which should be in the related vids. It's very nicely put together

that's a pretty sweet trailer, there was game footage in it that I haven't seen till now. I'm totally pumped for the game

thank you very much! I'm a bit PO'd that there's so many and on top of that, using the same song, but I feel pretty confident in my work over other's lol

are you kidding? everytime I hear this song it gives me goose bumps.
When most of the material using this trailer uses it, and there are quite a bit of these fan-trailers, I daresay it's overused. SIS2 is a great piece of music, don't get me wrong. I'm just sayin' it's used too much for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back