Halo roleplaying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
(If we have to be spartans I will make another character, if we can be marines then here it is...)

///SURVIVOR RECORD///FILE ACCESS GRANTED///ERASE FILE AFTER READING

TO: ALL SHIPS IN SYSTEM CODE NAME CLEANUP
SUBJECT: SURVIVORS OF REACH (ORBITAL 15%) AND (LANDSIDE 0.03%)
FILE ATTACHMENT: BLACK BOX RECORDING/PELICANDROPSHIP-R33869/MARINEPIN/P50439

///FILE START

"This is pel... *STATIC* ..ielding code P504... *STATIC* ...9 we have evacuated Reach carrying... *STATIC* ... a few of them are wounded. We have a stock of biofoam but the wounds wont stay clean for long...
[LOUD NOISE - PREDICTED WOUNDED SOLIDER BEING TREATED WITH FOAM ANESTETIC]
...Pelican will power down, save fuel and... *STATIC* ...Oh My God, look at it... *STATIC*

///FILE ENDS

ADITIONAL LINKS TO IMAGES - IMAGE 1 - IMAGE 2

PERSONEL SEARCHED - PELICAN LICENSE - LAST NAME ***IELDING - CODE P504***
--SEARCHING--
--SEARCHING--
95% MATCH

PVT. FIELDING - MARINE CODE P50439
PELICAN PILOT GRADE C
STATIONED UNSC CARRIER MUSASHI (PRE DESTRUCTION)

///DISTRESS BEACON ACTIVATED///POWER DOWNTIME ACTIVATED///OXYGEN PREDICTED MINIMAL (25%)///7 HOURS UNTIL PREDICTED DEATH

PVT. FIELDING
COMBAT EXPERIENCE: Survived 4 Pelican crashes and/or dogfights ending in massive Pelican damage.
TRAINED IN:
GROUND WEAPONRY:
MA3B Assault Rifle
M90 Close Assault Weapon System
M6D Pistol

VEHICLE WEAPONRY:
ANVIL-II ASM Pods
Chin Mounted 70mm Chain Gun
Chin Mounted 40mm Chain Gun
M247 GPMG Machine Gun Turret

//FIELD SEARCH FOR PELICAN-R33869 COMMENCE

JAM

P.S sorry for the massive post

Last edited by a moderator:
You may be anything you want. As long as we are on the same side. Such as the elites. Or marines.

Also if you people are gonna just talk regularly instead of rleplaying go do It somewhere else.

((Ok we need to get a few things clear

A. Is this a sign up thread or a rp thread, my experience tells me its best to have them in seperate places because newcomers dont mess up the plot with other random comments.

B. Is this ONLY on a halo or is it in the Halo Universe?

C. I dont want this to sound rude, but whats the point? We need a reason to be rping in the first place, is this before or after halo 3? If after what are we doing? Killing rogue covenant? If before are we running with the plot of halo 3 or before? Why are we on a halo? Who is giving us orders, even spartans have superiors, who is playing them?

Sorry to seem like a killjoy but we wont get anything sorted if a few of these questions are not answered

JAM

P.s looking forward to a fun amount of rp here, Fielding out ;) ))

Project_Jam said:
((Ok we need to get a few things clear

A. Is this a sign up thread or a rp thread, my experience tells me its best to have them in seperate places because newcomers dont mess up the plot with other random comments.

B. Is this ONLY on a halo or is it in the Halo Universe?

C. I dont want this to sound rude, but whats the point? We need a reason to be rping in the first place, is this before or after halo 3? If after what are we doing? Killing rogue covenant? If before are we running with the plot of halo 3 or before? Why are we on a halo? Who is giving us orders, even spartans have superiors, who is playing them?

Sorry to seem like a killjoy but we wont get anything sorted if a few of these questions are not answered

JAM

P.s looking forward to a fun amount of rp here, Fielding out ;) ))
we could yous my dead forum boards :p

(Well this is sort of our own version of the halo games. You noticed how I made it where we landed on halo for the first time. But it can be anywhere. You could be on earth for all I care. Yeah good Idea. Let's make the covenant invade earth.

Also I asked people to pm me thier sign up forms. No more posting them.)

Bandit walked back to his fellow Spartans when Cortana picked up. "Bandit. There are Cevenant landing on Earth. We need you and a few other teams of Spartans and marines to come back."

"OK guys. Whoever wants to tay on this stupid planet can but I am leaving!" Bandit started to sprint towards the ship. A few followers also boarded.

(Sorry peoples can't be any covenant.)

[heres my part; where my char is]
Brian put the chip into the broken computer. his personal AI, Dia, apeared on the holodisc next to the monitor. "is it still intact?" he said.
"anylizing" she replied, "the ship was totaly destroyed during the impact. I dont think anyone could have survived."
BRian Turned to stare at the spartans burnt corpses, the cargo, and the ship.
"alright." he said, "search in the closest UNSC ship you can find. its gonna be a while..." he looked up at the bright sky...

kanianreborn said:
If all they do is pm them to you that mean no one else will know about their character, that really isnt right.
If you read the very first post it will have the character information

Aultin the Spartan said:
If you read the very first post it will have the character information
no he meant other players wont know who exactly your chara. is, what he did, or what he looks like cus they cant post it. if they just pm you the character none else will see it.

*kaa-shoosh* an Elite with red markings weilding a Carbine dropped silently.

Radio chatter from Reaper's com-net were buggy at best. Only snagging fragments of marines crying for help and pilots trying medi-vac the wounded. it was all just noise, untolerable noise, but thats what war sounds like, the only peace Reaper knows is the sound of rose, his custom sniper rifle makes

*kaa-shoosh*, a Grunt, low-threat but good target practice. almost not worthy of the bullet that killed it.

Using his scope, Reaper saw a pelican, its engines were warming up, it was getting ready to take off. Reaper bolted to the pelican with rose on his back and his twin SMG's being an extension he carved his way to the pelican, just as it was taking off. Reaper jumped aboard, and called to the pilot, "wheres' this boat going?"

The Pilot responded " The Red Avalon SIR"

Reaper "good"

(The Red Avalon is an Archeon Class Frigate, her length is 14Km long by 6Km wide with one main intership cannon on her bow and 2 secondary cannons on both her port and starboard sides. The Avalon has 4 fighter bays with room for 8 Pelicans in each bay and 18 fighters, the storage is the equivilent of 6 football fields in SQ/KM. The ship has 9 levels from the observation level down to the fighter bays.)

"Time of Death 0645 hours" Pvt.Adams said as he closed the eyes of yet another soldier. Fielding looked back from the Pelican cockpit and saluted the corpse, death in low G was an uncomfortable one, the marine had coped with his demise well.

"PELICAN R33869 THIS IS THE RED AVALON WE HAVE YOUR COORDINATES ON HUD, WE HAVE TWO PELICANS INBOUND TO YOUR POSITION THEY SHOULD BE ARIVING WITHIN THE HOUR. TOW HOOKS ATTACHED, WE'RE REELING YOU IN"

Fielding sighed, with both relief and fear, the oxygen was low. He didn't want to die this way. He got up. The Pelican was equipped with 5 oxygen masks, he checked the gauge on the tank, there was only enough oxygen for 35 minutes. The 'blood tray' held 3 live marines and 4 dead; each one lay peacefully flat on the floor. Pvt.Adams kneeled next to one of the deceased; he pulled the tag and said a prayer.
“I didn’t even know this man’s name”, Adams said. He stood and walked to Fielding, “I realise we don’t have much oxygen left, if we pump it into the pelican’s filter we’ll survive for 57 minutes each, that’s good enough for EVAC. I hate to say it but if they didn’t die” Adams nodded at the corpses “we’d be screwed”.

((JAM))

118's eyes opend slowly.
all of a sudden a phantom was flying over his head.

"what the-" Dia flinched

"looks like we're getting off this rock, after all."
he loaded his shotgun and started off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back