Halo: Sigma 3D Modeler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic. I can continue work on the MK VII now :D

Also. Ive got a rough base for the spartans body.
It will be covered with armour/clothing etc.
But it works as a reference.

I would show you, but it wont let me attach any images.

here you go roxy :)

Leelaorb.jpg

Oh... so that's what she looks like. ^^ She's pretty.

I've been meaning to ask. What kind of voice are you looking for anyway? Soft? Strong? o_O I have a few takes recorded, but now that I see what she looks like, they don't quite fit her.

haha yeah :) harvest recruit has an engine, and since we're getting models for concepts any way we might as well put them to good use :) lol

P.S. any one know some one who plays piano or keybord that could do a quick song?

Hey since video games are nothing like the movies they are based on... which makes me sad... Will I be playing the Brutes for the game? Because its gotta have some parts were the brutes say something that wasnt in the movie! Sorry I havent gotten lines to you but they took away my computer with a microphone!!!! :eek
anyway... sounds cool... can you email me all my lines? I will be able to get them to you soon!
ben@roofstomp.com

PS:psst... maybe you could have some levels where you play as brutes... or not... i dunno

Hey since video games are nothing like the movies they are based on... which makes me sad... Will I be playing the Brutes for the game? Because its gotta have some parts were the brutes say something that wasnt in the movie! Sorry I havent gotten lines to you but they took away my computer with a microphone!!!! :eek
anyway... sounds cool... can you email me all my lines? I will be able to get them to you soon!
ben@roofstomp.com

PS:psst... maybe you could have some levels where you play as brutes... or not... i dunno

I'll send the rest of the charon lines the rest are just battle dialogue and iwhbyd lines. The game, and this is subject to change, will have a cover system due to sigma's lack of shields, a "play dead feature", ability to pick your campaign character (jack, rex, eric, and jason), skulls, a new aerial/space ctf, flood firefight, and some surprises:)
Plus roxyroo's and halogoddess' awesome voice acting skillz :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back