Halo: Sigma - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
some new eye candy BTW

[attachment=15847:Grey Hawk logo.jpg]

[attachment=15848:Mystery planey 1.jpg]

[attachment=15849:HUD 2.png]

LT. Ty said:
we still got openings on the team if you wana help.

I don't think I would be much of video (physical) help... I haven't even completed a suit of armor.. well, good looking armor, anyway.

If you need some Halo research done though, I can help.

A fact I memorized (an example of my prowess):

The planet the Forerunners found the Flood on was called G617g, which was being investigated because of odd plant life readings. The Forerunners lost communication with an explorer ship there when the crew members came in contact with the flood. The explorer's superiors knew not what happened. A few days later the explorer ship was found, the crew infected by the flood.

Do you have any ideas on how I can help? Finish my Forerunner Costume perhaps?

That eye candy was very tasty, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
The forerunners unfortunately don't make in appearance. however, I have plans to do a sequel (getting ahead of myself i know) which includes them.

There's a bunch of positions open:

Prop donator

artist (helps with concept art)

storyboarder

animator

3D modeler

just to name a few....

I'm rather good with 3d models (working with 3d modeling for about 5 years as a hobby), just getting them animation-ready would be a different story. On the plus side I can make 3d models that someone else can unfold if you need some pep files.

I am good at drawing too...

An example is Here

All done from memory ^^

you wouldn't happen to have a 3D model of a UNSC frigate would you?

Like the Forward unto Dawn?

I wanted to do part of the first scene....

LT. Ty said:
thats the thing, i probably won't be able to get transportation . thanks for the offer though.

I live in upstate New York what if any do you need help with? And i dont have a car so i would either take the loop or the train what city u in if not to far i can mail it maybe. You can also make a movie book with sketches of how you want the movie sure its only 16 pages but you can for free in the link in my sig.

LT. Ty said:
Dude you live in fishkill???? I live in pleasant valley dude! It's like less then 40 min.s away :)

Thats cool what do you need done ill see if i can make it happen ill even put my armor to the back burner if you need me too but i still have to do my college work.

and actually its only 23 min away from P.Valley dude

LT. Ty said:
you wouldn't happen to have a 3D model of a UNSC frigate would you?

I don't have one, but I can make one.

Is a 3ds file okay? How big of a texture map? I'll assume 2048x2048.

scptg2087 said:
Thats cool what do you need done ill see if i can make it happen ill even put my armor to the back burner if you need me too but i still have to do my college work.

and actually its only 23 min away from P.Valley dude

What armor are you working on? We start filming in summer and we need some extras so if you want in, your in.

GMer56 said:
I don't have one, but I can make one.

Is a 3ds file okay? How big of a texture map? I'll assume 2048x2048.

Yeah 3ds is fine dude! Can't wait!

LT. Ty said:
What armor are you working on? We start filming in summer and we need some extras so if you want in, your in.

Rogue but im far from finished itll be to hot n' humid to wear it in the summer dont u think?its already like 90 im not complanin but if its like vegas was itll get hotter

True. I'm trying to make it as comfortable for the actors as i can. Half the movie the spartans don't have forearm armor so that they can roll up their sleeves. Trying to get most of the filming done in the evening, when it's a tad bit cooler. But yeah we need extra marines and ODST's and Rebels so.....

Did a little designing just now. what do you guys think?

[attachment=15864:M6R final.jpg]

[attachment=15865:S2AI Sniper scope.png]

Looks good so far, keep the eye candy coming!

Started work on the frigate model. They are alot more complicated than you think. I'll post pictures of it so far when I get home. (Probably won't work on it tonight though, as I have a biiiiiig trigonometry test tomorrow)

LT. Ty said:
Did a little designing just now. what do you guys think?

[attachment=15864:M6R final.jpg]

[attachment=15865:S2AI Sniper scope.png]
looking good bro cant wait

Sangheili811 said:
I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, but what kind of camera will you be shooting this film with?

It hasn't so don't worry. For the first person scenes i'm using a little sony handheld camcorder. The rest is using a profesional cam (sorry forgot the name of it)

LT. Ty said:
It hasn't so don't worry. For the first person scenes i'm using a little sony handheld camcorder. The rest is using a profesional cam (sorry forgot the name of it)

do You need a photographer???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back