Halo: Sigma - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
y do i have to be working tonight well i guess i will check out the trailer when i get home tomorrow morning.hope its good is it live action this time or just clips again?

spartan-005 said:
y do i have to be working tonight well i guess i will check out the trailer when i get home tomorrow morning.hope its good is it live action this time or just clips again?

It's short but there is a clip of live action. (The clip in the trailer though is going to be slightly different in the actually movie, but same premis)

Last edited by a moderator:
i might be able to get my custom sniper done in time for a few copies to be shipped. That is if you want a few shipped. If you do where are you so that I could ship it and I'll PM the "actual" specs on my new weapon.

It's supposed to be for my own and anyone else's fan movies or weapon props or comic for the time line of 2561-2532

It's being worked on and is quite a cheap deal on materials for what it looks like and is made from

Tyvern said:
i might be able to get my custom sniper done in time for a few copies to be shipped. That is if you want a few shipped. If you do where are you so that I could ship it and I'll PM the "actual" specs on my new weapon.

It's supposed to be for my own and anyone else's fan movies or weapon props or comic for the time line of 2561-2532

It's being worked on and is quite a cheap deal on materials for what it looks like and is made from

I live in new york. (2 hours from queens. wooo go METS!)

Could you pm the actual locale so that when you finally chose yes I can ship it to you?

WHEN YOU'RE READY OF COURSE

Cool you have some live action! Its good to see progress. But you did misspell extinction. Looking good otherwise :)

mechanicalgriff said:
Cool you have some live action! Its good to see progress. But you did misspell extinction. Looking good otherwise :)

See adobe, that is the downside of not putting spell check in final cut.

OT: my favorite part of the trailer was the fact that i got the halo 3 magnum sounds to match up with the actual movement. Sounds awesome does it not?

here is the progress so far for the *secret rifle* design I'm working on you're probably thinking WTF is this but remember this is a WIP

100_0314.jpg

100_0315.jpg

Ah.....the design has changed....DRAMATICALLY over the course of a day pics will be up shortly.

P.S. the design redux is going to be a lot more friendlier in terms of size and design

LT. Ty said:
I have friends who are willing to help as well as my neighbor and my self. Rinoc said he could come down to help out as well when he moves.

Ok so I wish you luck :D

Edited my trailer a little to make it.... well.... better. The chroma key didn't come out perfect but it's not bad for standing in front of a white sheet instead of a blue screen.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saxiOZgSKO4[/media]

At 1:20...

Is that planet what I think it is? The Forerunner Capital Planet?

Yeah, your chroma key is gives the character a white fuzzy outline (maybe play with the settings a little?)... but I couldn't do any better.

This looks promising indeed.

GMer56 said:
At 1:20...

Is that planet what I think it is? The Forerunner Capital Planet?

Yeah, your chroma key is gives the character a white fuzzy outline (maybe play with the settings a little?)... but I couldn't do any better.

This looks promising indeed.

Indeed it is my good fellow :D

Yeah the key will be better once i get after effects but what ever.

LT. Ty said:
Indeed it is my good fellow :D

Now I definitely can't wait to see this finished!

By the way, nice job of using the sword room from The Pit for the background. No need to reinvent the wheel :p

GMer56 said:
Now I definitely can't wait to see this finished!

By the way, nice job of using the sword room from The Pit for the background. No need to reinvent the wheel :p

we still got openings on the team if you wana help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back