Halo: Sigma - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a visual effects studio in San Francisco with a plethora of equipment and software, we mostly work with 3d world creation and motion tracking. PM me if you would like some help sounds like an interesting project!

Okay.... so which is it? Cuz I'm offering if no one hasn't yet.
i think tyvern was referring to the script cause i can't draw to save a puppy, so we don't have one =/
I own a visual effects studio in San Francisco with a plethora of equipment and software, we mostly work with 3d world creation and motion tracking. PM me if you would like some help sounds like an interesting project!
that would really help out a lot! we're doing a game too so if you want to help, sign up on finepointgames.info [click the forum link]

okay then. I'm putting my foot in as the storyboard artist! That is, if you'll have me. ^w^

Motion capture? Sweet! That'll be epic!

hm... the script isn't very descriptive in terms of camera angles or what the characters are doing. It's 80 dialogue. it's still possible to do the storyboarding, but I'm afraid it might not turn out how the writer imagined.

hm... the script isn't very descriptive in terms of camera angles or what the characters are doing. It's 80 dialogue. it's still possible to do the storyboarding, but I'm afraid it might not turn out how the writer imagined.
well since we're using that script for the game, we're discussing camera angles and stuff on the Finepoint games forum so your welcome to join us. btw it was my first script i ever wrote so it's not perfect, i know =/

Well, I think right now the movie is still in the making stage. Theres pleny of time to figure out camera locations etc. I kinda filled those gaps when i read the script. What ui though would be cool, or what camera angles were used in similar even in the Halo games.]

Edit:: XD Sorry, i hadnt seen Roxy had offered, thats why shes complaining. But my later idea still stands, try something like that and change it to fit the situation better.

one minor discrepancy I noticed I know it probably makes no difference to you or bungie but marines have no medics they're all Navy Corpsman. Just a friendly suggestion.

one minor discrepancy I noticed I know it probably makes no difference to you or bungie but marines have no medics they're all Navy Corpsman. Just a friendly suggestion.
tell that to weta and landfall shorts, there's a medic in that =/ but still, they're only there for one little scene...

btw you wanna help narate the vidocs for the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back