Halo Suite For The U.S Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyroh

Hello guys. My name is SPC. Betchy Derek F. Right now i'm located at a F.O.B in afghanistan Called Fob. Lagman. Well anyway not really going to beat around the bush and come right out and explain. Well me and the guys had this big idea about Getting a HALO Suit and useing it for a photo shoot around are strikers. Seeing how are company name is Spartan, we all thought of this be a good way to make one of are own. Bad side about it is that we don't have the tools or parts to make it also some of the stuff we need we can't get shiped here because of the weight. So they asked me to find someone to make a suit. In respons to this i told them if i find some one willing to make it and take the time to do it. That i was going to wear it for the shot they had no problem. So as i'm asking If there is anyone out there that would not mind doing this for the soilders i would really apperciate the time and hard work that you did into makeing it. If not is there anyone here that can show me photos of there work also letting me know how much you want for one. See the good part about doing this for the military is i found out you can write the stuff off on your taxes. So Anyway not to bug anyone with this but if your intersted please get back with me. My email is djkyroh@hotmail.com or derek.betchy@us.army.mil Thank you for your time and hope to maybe get a respons. p.s sorry for my grammer and spelling i know it sucks

Hello guys. My name is SPC. Betchy Derek F. Right now i'm located at a F.O.B in afghanistan Called Fob. Lagman. Well anyway not really going to beat around the bush and come right out and explain. Well me and the guys had this big idea about Getting a HALO Suit and useing it for a photo shoot around are strikers. Seeing how are company name is Spartan, we all thought of this be a good way to make one of are own. Bad side about it is that we don't have the tools or parts to make it also some of the stuff we need we can't get shiped here because of the weight. So they asked me to find someone to make a suit. In respons to this i told them if i find some one willing to make it and take the time to do it. That i was going to wear it for the shot they had no problem. So as i'm asking If there is anyone out there that would not mind doing this for the soilders i would really apperciate the time and hard work that you did into makeing it. If not is there anyone here that can show me photos of there work also letting me know how much you want for one. See the good part about doing this for the military is i found out you can write the stuff off on your taxes. So Anyway not to bug anyone with this but if your intersted please get back with me. My email is djkyroh@hotmail.com or derek.betchy@us.army.mil Thank you for your time and hope to maybe get a respons. p.s sorry for my grammer and spelling i know it sucks
Honestly, speaking as a veteran myself, this does not track. At all. Extensive recon required.

T.

I'm not buying this one at all. Even if you were for real I'm willing to bet nobody here is going to go through the trouble for a tax right off, so yeah...

on top of that, if you are concerned about weight, just wait until the sheer size of a bunch of boxes with spartan armor need to be shipped overseas.

i have a bunch of buddies on the west side of Afghanistan. What Unit are you with?

i agree with terrag and liq on this one. i too am a veteran and would do anything i could for our men and women serving now but this would need alot more recon done. unit and where unit is from. there may be a local 405th member that could make contact with the REMF (vetrans with get that one) and confirm the situation before committing.

Another Vet piping up. I would do anything to help any service member, but something just is not sitting right about this request. Agree with all above....recon.......

Ok my family is pretty much currently in the Military or Ex-Military, Mother used to be a MP, step-father used to be a boiler room tech. on the USS Midway, nothing in this guy's message makes any sense to me at all. The spelling is that of a 3rd grader, but if that's right I would like to know how they passed the ASVAB test, I doubt the military e-mail address actually works, the other one maybe. Unless proof is given otherwise I believe this to be a fake, looking to make a profit off others. I know I would'nt try shipping stuff to Afganistan.

If he is in fact a member of a company in afganistan, where do you plan to put the armor after the picture? It seems not very well thought through. I don't know so much about the bases in afganistan but, doesn't you guys live in tents?

Sorry if we are slaugtering you with criticism:p But I think before anyone ship anything to you, you must have some sort of id that proves that you are in fact in service of the US army.

I stand corrected then, but I still would'nt send anything to Afganistan or Iraq besides a care package.

You can only send a care package after someone gets a four killstreak and no care package contains fully useable with shields and all spartan armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back