Not open for further replies.

TurboCharizard

RXO and BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Stream Team
Member DIN
S068
Image dump thread to share your gems of your collection that keep your battlestation vibrant.

I was doing a search for reference photos and as always, the greatest of search results came up. I had to save this one and share it with you fine folks.
Halo (22).jpg

Image dump thread to share your gems of your collection that keep your battlestation vibrant.

I was doing a search for reference photos and as always, the greatest of search results came up. I had to save this one and share it with you fine folks.
View attachment 254404
The most OP vehicle in the game! IT'S PERFECT!

I'll add some wallpapers later. I might make some, too.

I’ve had this beauty on my laptop for over two years now

View attachment 254406

You can never go wrong with concept art for desktop backgrounds, there’s some real beauties out there on the seas of the internet
I used to use that one, too!

I use this one on my laptop:
H4 concept.jpg
And this one on my desktop/workstation:
upload_2018-4-2_15-1-18.png

Last edited:
Nothing desktop related to share?

Company computer so I have no access to screen......

I don't think he wants to show off his guilty pleasure of My Little Pony.

DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!! I will pull you across the border, stuff 7 MLP dolls up your nose, have my daughters braid your hair, and make you wear a T-shirt that says "I wear My Little Pony underwear....wana see?" and leave you in Manhattan......:devil::devil::devil::devil:. There is nothing in this world that I loath more than MLP!!!!

Company computer so I have no access to screen......
Do you have a smartphone with a background? Or even a flip phone with a background?
DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!! I will pull you across the border, stuff 7 MLP dolls up your nose, have my daughters braid your hair, and make you wear a T-shirt that says "I wear My Little Pony underwear....wanna see?" and leave you in Manhattan......:devil::devil::devil::devil:. There is nothing in this world that I loath more than MLP!!!!
PaiganBoi; This is proof that he owns at least 7 pony dolls. He's trying to convince us otherwise. He knows the exact count, therefore is thoroughly obsessed with ponies. Any person who does not enjoy a particular toy will NOT know the exact count of said toy, especially if they are not your own. I also have reason to believe that Dirtdives is an escaped convict. More on that subject at a later date.

Do you have a smartphone with a background? Or even a flip phone with a background?

PaiganBoi; This is proof that he owns at least 7 pony dolls. He's trying to convince us otherwise. He knows the exact count, therefore is thoroughly obsessed with ponies. Any person who does not enjoy a particular toy will NOT know the exact count of said toy, especially if they are not your own. I also have reason to believe that Dirtdives is an escaped convict. More on that subject at a later date.

Point in fact: I have no clue as to how many of these (HEAVY EDIT) things there are, nor do I care. My daughter has several, which I have a hatred of each of them......7 was a random number..........So don't get involved in this mblackwell1002.....I'll devise an even worse scenario for you.....remember, you think I'm an escaped convict........you might be right.......:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I hate you for this...............you should be a shamed of yourself. disgraceful!!!!!! Why is there no "Dislike" button?
How about this: I will pony-fy everyone's Spartan. Dirtdives will be Fred-pony, TurboCharizard will be CQB-pony, I will be Icarus-Pony, PerniciousDuke will be Commando-pony, PaiganBoi will be ODST-pony. Schankerz can be shamed if he would like as well. The end. You're welcome. You all should have smartphone wallpapers by the end of the month. Send me all of your Spartans, people!

Alright Dirtdives from here on out, we members of the shenanigans party swear to keep “small horses who shall not be named” away from all means of conversation on this here forums in your presence.

Also I’m happy to see we’ve managed to somehow kinda derail this thread...yet stay on topic...but it’s on the Off-Topic forum so who cares anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back