Halo Themed Desktop Backgrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
No apology needed.....I just hate those vermin...things......It drives me crazy how much I hate them. My daughter is not allowed to play w/ them when I'm around. She knows........if she does, the wife has to go buy her new ones because they tend to break easily when chucked across the room.

No apology needed.....I just hate those vermin...things......It drives me crazy how much I hate them. My daughter is not allowed to play w/ them when I'm around. She knows........if she does, the wife has to go buy her new ones because they tend to break easily when chucked across the room.
Try running them over with a lawn mower, it's more entertaining than just chucking them.

I run army men through the laminator some times, tiny horses might be a bit too chunky. Definitely worth a shot though.

halo_fire_soldier_armor_21924_1920x1080.jpg

The Thread derailing crew is already in Action - i see.o_O
I’ve had this beauty on my laptop for over two years now

View attachment 254406

You can never go wrong with concept art for desktop backgrounds, there’s some real beauties out there on the seas of the internet

That was my Windows-phone Background. Around as long as you have it. I really like Sparths style.
Since the H5 Beta i had this one on my desktop once and a while.
Currently this:
H2A_Mission_DeltaHalo.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back