Halo Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well every weapon has a counter-measure, so you cannot say wich is THE best. But as a preference I got to go with the ol' Assult rifle, and as a second probrably, the BR :)...But I like every weapon!

my favorite weapon would be the assault rifle as far as number of kills.
Fun factor and style, well spike nades and dual maulers are my speciallity

really, i dont really like the halo three sword compared to the halo 2 sword... my favorite thing to do was to sword cancel over them, then midair slice them in the back.....

Overall, my favorite is the pistol. But for combos, if I'm going with a lot of humans, I'll take the pistol and the shotgun, if not, the pistol and the assault rifle.

I like the Maulers, duel wielded. If you pulse them (left, right, left, right) with a small gap in between shots, you can get some very fast kills.

The Flamethrower is good, but you have to be really good at it, and mostly have the common sense to "paint" the ground in front of an enemy.

The Sword? Beautiful. I noticed that when you jump and attack, you preform a backslash, going from the top left down to the right. Also it's more silent. In H2 you had the weird clash noise after every kill, but in Halo 3 it's so ninja stealthy. You can clear out a room of three people before the third notices you're there... it's sexy.

The Needler. Fear the pink mist. It's the ultimate anti-rocket, anti-sniper, anti-idiot with a sword. I love the little pink thing.

I can't think of any more at the moment, but I'll be sure to put my two cents in again.

R41

needler ftw (if u know how to use it)

h2 shotgun=teh suxxors
if u arent point blank with the h2 shotty it doesnt do sh1t, and even if u are it usually doesnt kill them
h3 shotty pwns all

sniper in each game

maulers

spartan laser=vehicle's bane

smgs much improved from h2

plasma rifles are beastly powerful in h3, 2 or 3 shots w/ it and a melee usually instant kill

my favorite is probly spike grenade. it's just so satisfying hearing that *chink noise when you stick it into your enemies, and it's very useful in enclosed spaces

Oh! I forgot about the SMG's. They're awesome. I feel secure running around with just one of them, now. In H2 it was a bit "Eh, no thank you..." but in H3 it's now "Hand it over or die. Now."

Halo CE:
- C6D Magnum (close and medium range)
- MA5B ICWS Assault Rifle (CQB)

Halo 2:
- Fuel Rod Cannon (long range / anti-armour)
- Needler / C6C Pistol combo (CQB)

Halo 3:
- MA5C ICWS Assault Rifle (CQB)
- Spiker / Mauler combo (CQB)

Shottie Snipers in online Halo 3.
Plasma pistol and battle rifle when playing legendary with 5+ skulls.

But my favorite weapon of all time is the

Forge player delete! :D (just delete the vehicle someone is in, they'll dissapear too.):lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back