"Halo4" ForgedReclaimer's Pepakura Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RedJak: i no longer posses the file, i can't seem to find it anymore... sorry. But we will see a new version of that in CE:A and it will be built again.
@Arioch: I had some in the works but am no longer capable of completing the files at this time.

Ok, now this decision wasn't made lightly, it was made over a few days of thought. I made a decision to leave the 405th and other forums at this time because i cant keep everything going at once. Right now i have way too much school and hours at work to be available to make models anymore and spending two months on models would be unfair to the community. So at this time i'm leaving the 405th and deviantart and the deadline for return i come back is September,1 2012, by this time i should be done and will have plenty of free time to model away replicas for your enjoyment. I will also have updated my hardware and have some new tricks when i come back.

The current files i have under work are the Halo 4 Helm, Arrow Flyer and Pelican/Longsword Flyer. The 4 helm will Not be completed because i have since scrapped it and started to rebuild after i saw the video by Blue Realm and noticed some major flaws and the helmet is nowhere near the state it needs to be at this time. However the Pepakura Gliders will be posted and I'm testing the Avro Arrow glider right now since i managed to buy some Ink on sale lol.

I'm sorry the Halo 4 helmet wont be completed but i am aware that one file already exists and its a great model that would serve you very well, I'm not sure of the modellers name but go see if you can find it.

If anyone needs to contact me about my posted models or just has any questions, my email is ForgedReclaimer@hotmail.com and i will answer any you may have. Additionally i will be back no matter what before Halo 4's launch and i will make some models with the new info by than.

Best of luck to you FR. Hope everything works out like you have planned.:)

@RedJak: i no longer posses the file, i can't seem to find it anymore... sorry. But we will see a new version of that in CE:A and it will be built again.
@Arioch: I had some in the works but am no longer capable of completing the files at this time.

Ok, now this decision wasn't made lightly, it was made over a few days of thought. I made a decision to leave the 405th and other forums at this time because i cant keep everything going at once. Right now i have way too much school and hours at work to be available to make models anymore and spending two months on models would be unfair to the community. So at this time i'm leaving the 405th and deviantart and the deadline for return i come back is September,1 2012, by this time i should be done and will have plenty of free time to model away replicas for your enjoyment. I will also have updated my hardware and have some new tricks when i come back.

The current files i have under work are the Halo 4 Helm, Arrow Flyer and Pelican/Longsword Flyer. The 4 helm will Not be completed because i have since scrapped it and started to rebuild after i saw the video by Blue Realm and noticed some major flaws and the helmet is nowhere near the state it needs to be at this time. However the Pepakura Gliders will be posted and I'm testing the Avro Arrow glider right now since i managed to buy some Ink on sale lol.

I'm sorry the Halo 4 helmet wont be completed but i am aware that one file already exists and its a great model that would serve you very well, I'm not sure of the modellers name but go see if you can find it.

If anyone needs to contact me about my posted models or just has any questions, my email is ForgedReclaimer@hotmail.com and i will answer any you may have. Additionally i will be back no matter what before Halo 4's launch and i will make some models with the new info by than.

Best of luck my man! Just wanted to tell you, we all appreciate the hard work you do. Thanks for everything & I look forward to seeing you around in the future.

-Tony

P.S> I'll be PMing you shortly, hopefully you haven't left by then.

It's a shame to see an extremely active member like ForgedReclaimer leave, but it is for a perfectly understandable reason. I wish you nothing but the best in what you do personally, and I look forward to your return. Best regards!!

-Matt

like they all said, its sad FR is leaving. FR, your models rule!! Good luck finishing up school, and I commend you for making it your priority! We all look forward to seeing you again!! Good luck!

Matt H

So at this time i'm leaving the 405th and deviantart and the deadline for return i come back is September,1 2012, by this time i should be done and will have plenty of free time to model away replicas for your enjoyment.
Don't make a Pony a promise if you know you can't keep it.

XD!!

All files currently uploaded to my ForgedReclaimer account on deviantart will soon be removed. I will be moving all the resources to another file specifically made for my uploaded content. All models, decals, audio, tutorials, videos, vectors, PSD's, and anything else related to Pepakura or similar will be there, all currently uploaded files are going to be moved and any new content will be posted there when completed. While i have No current projects related to this forum or Pepakura at the moment, rest assured i have plans for future resources to be completed and posted.

http://forgedfiles.deviantart.com/

thanks for the files. ive been looking for the thigh with the levels on the inside and jorges helmet attachment.

AWWW.... I JUST get back and one of my favorite modellers has left in my absence. Glad to know he's coming back, But its not the same!!!

So at this time i'm leaving the 405th and deviantart and the deadline for return i come back is September,1 2012, by this time i should be done and will have plenty of free time to model away replicas for your enjoyment. I will also have updated my hardware and have some new tricks when i come back.
Saw you posted a couple weeks ago that you got your new computer. It is now September 2, 2012. So you're a day late :) Hopefully you do return to the modeling community, I just found your files today, and I'm going to be using your thighs for my armor (with a couple tweaks).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back