HaloChief89's Halo Art Thread

Halochief89

Attachments

mblackwell1002

nice art! nice comic, too!

though, I have to point out a few inaccuracies with your comic's physics.

when the pelican got shot (which was awesome, BTW) and the left engine was disabled, they easily would have made it to the LZ. My father was a pilot for the US military, and he flew a C-17 Globemaster. in the real world, an aircraft can survive half of it's engines being disabled, plus, the pelican has tail-mounted thrusters. so it would make it to the LZ.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, just provide attention to detail for this excellent comic.

nice work, and keep it up!

Halochief89

nice art! nice comic, too!

though, I have to point out a few inaccuracies with your comic's physics.

when the pelican got shot (which was awesome, BTW) and the left engine was disabled, they easily would have made it to the LZ. My father was a pilot for the US military, and he flew a C-17 Globemaster. in the real world, an aircraft can survive half of it's engines being disabled, plus, the pelican has tail-mounted thrusters. so it would make it to the LZ.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, just provide attention to detail for this excellent comic.

nice work, and keep it up!
Yeah its just a storyboard really, the real mission the pelican really gets nailed (Look at the cinematic of Spartan Ops episode 1 where the pelicans entering the gateway getting destroyed in 1 hit.)

But yeah the pelican would probably survive a situation like that. (Unlike in Halo 3 pelicans in the first campaign mission.)

Another finished Commission :)

Attachments

Last edited: