HaloChief89's Halo Art Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 4 finished!
halo_ammunition__anvil_initiative_pg_4_by_guyver89-d9bn9xk.jpg

Pretty awesome stuff here! Im always a sucker for Halo art :)

Attachments

• commission___spartan_aura115_by_guyver89-dawdomc.png
    commission___spartan_aura115_by_guyver89-dawdomc.png
    700 KB · Views: 456
  • helm1.png
    helm1.png
    143.4 KB · Views: 366
  • 224.jpg
    224.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 357
  • halo_ammunition__atten_tion__by_guyver89-daed2vl.jpg
    halo_ammunition__atten_tion__by_guyver89-daed2vl.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 332
  • helm.png
    helm.png
    157 KB · Views: 310
  • helmW.png
    helmW.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 308
  • helmrs.png
    helmrs.png
    162.6 KB · Views: 400
nice art! nice comic, too!

though, I have to point out a few inaccuracies with your comic's physics.

when the pelican got shot (which was awesome, BTW) and the left engine was disabled, they easily would have made it to the LZ. My father was a pilot for the US military, and he flew a C-17 Globemaster. in the real world, an aircraft can survive half of it's engines being disabled, plus, the pelican has tail-mounted thrusters. so it would make it to the LZ.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, just provide attention to detail for this excellent comic.

nice work, and keep it up!

nice art! nice comic, too!

though, I have to point out a few inaccuracies with your comic's physics.

when the pelican got shot (which was awesome, BTW) and the left engine was disabled, they easily would have made it to the LZ. My father was a pilot for the US military, and he flew a C-17 Globemaster. in the real world, an aircraft can survive half of it's engines being disabled, plus, the pelican has tail-mounted thrusters. so it would make it to the LZ.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, just provide attention to detail for this excellent comic.

nice work, and keep it up!

Yeah its just a storyboard really, the real mission the pelican really gets nailed (Look at the cinematic of Spartan Ops episode 1 where the pelicans entering the gateway getting destroyed in 1 hit.)

But yeah the pelican would probably survive a situation like that. (Unlike in Halo 3 pelicans in the first campaign mission.)

Another finished Commission :)

Attachments

• commission___spartan_systemlogic_by_guyver89-daxij04.png
    commission___spartan_systemlogic_by_guyver89-daxij04.png
    532.8 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:
Another Commission done, alot of black armored spartans I tell ya hwat!

Attachments

• commission___spartan_silentkomodo_by_guyver89-daxqqqi.png
    commission___spartan_silentkomodo_by_guyver89-daxqqqi.png
    482.3 KB · Views: 378
Haven't been on here in years so I guess I should "update" on what I've been drawing since 2010.

Breach and Clear
Drew this for a friend who took me up on my Xbox Live Art Challenge and he beat me and so he won an art piece and he wanted a drawing of his Spartan and my Spartan teaming up.

CIO Redesign
SOLDIER Redesign
Helmet Redesigns on some of Halo 4 armor permutations. I had planned for this to span all the armors but realized people kinda share the same mentality for the armors.

Sangheili Officer-Arbiter Allied Halo 4
Wanted to design what an elite that was apart of Thel Vadam's forces and not Jul Mdama's where the armor design is more... Original Halo designed armor. I was a bit perturbed by the Mdama Elites' armor all of it wasn't.... Halo.
Unggoy and Kig-Yar-Arbiter Allied Halo 4
Same as the Sangheili officer I decided to take up a small design challenge of what Arbiter forces armor would appear as in Halo 4. More related to a Reach aesthetic but to me Reach had the Halo world nailed down.

Halo 4 Sangheili Head
Self explanatory, Just wanted to get the Halo 4 sangheili head structure down right for future drawings (Sangheili officer drawing.)

Hold Them Off!
This was a commission some one had me do of their Spartan and Elite(female) characters defending a Halo control room against Mdama's forces.

Sol Varaanur
Another Commission, the person wanted their sangheili character, who just so happened to be a Ranger and loved using a Human's primitive shotgun.

A Lonely Arrival
Commission once again, this time the person wanted their Sangheili OC (spec ops in the style of the HeadHunters versions.) Landing in New Mombasa before the brute purged the elites in the city along with his huragok(engineer) with him.

A Quiver to Arrows: Whatever you say Wasp
This one is based off my Halo Fan Fiction about a Fire Team of Spartans IIIs similar to NOBLE Team. This is a scene where they are suiting up in their new armor, gathering gear the team members finished go and sit down on a bench. The Spartan on the right is Spartan named Grant and the one on the left is Melissa (Code names Tall and Wasp) Tall making a joke and Wasp rolling her eyes.

FireTeam Quiver Data File: SPARTAN C009 Wasp
Started on Quiver Team Data Files starting with SPARTAN Wasp, this is based on after the Human-Covenant War and most of Quiver Team joins the IV Program to help train recruits. Didn't like how the Mark V armor looks in Halo 4 so I collaborated designs from other artists to make my own Mark V GEN2 design.

Spartan vs Crawler
A Line art piece of a SPARTAN in GEN2 armor fighting a Promethean crawler, the crawler's left arm is gone because the spartan blew it off with his assault rifle. This was pretty much just a test to see if I can draw Promethean crawlers because their anatomy is kinda bizarre to me in some respects.

Promethean Cavities
A quick drawing that someone on the Halo Waypoint forums asked me if I could draw.
DogTag Origins Page 1
DogTag Origins Page 2
DogTag Origins Page 3
DogTag Origins Page 4
DogTag Origins Page 5
The 5 finished pages of a 7 paged short comic that is kinda an origin story to Wasp. After this comic is finished I'll be starting on other Spartans of FireTeam Quiver's Data Files and origins comics and then onto further projects!
Hey do you post your stuff on Instagram under pickled gear??? Your work looks like his, just wondering. Nice work.

Hey do you post your stuff on Instagram under pickled gear??? Your work looks like his, just wondering. Nice work.
Yep that is me.

Dropping all the art I haven't posted in the past 2 years.

Halo-Ween Art Challenge 2017 Album

Halo-Ween Art Challenge 2018 Album

Halo-Ween Art Challenge 2019 Album

Halo Infinite MJOLNIR GEN3 Mark VI Master Chief
QskMSsL.jpg

SPARTAN-A102 Erol MJOLNIR Mark IV Design
636SEAi.jpg

DemonicKing101's Brute Slayer MJOLNIR Cosplay Design
sjHuzEr.jpg

BossVeteran's SPARTAN

Yn0LFHL.png

ISawyourSecret's ODST Killburn