Halogoddess's Hayabusa Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I also want to add this............since people have asked me what color I am going to make my armor, I have a picture that will most likely give you the best idea as to the color scheme that I will have for my armor!

SPARTAN_color.jpg

NEED HELP!!!

I just printed out the hayabusa chest and after looking at the 3D model in pepakura, I realized that the back side has NO detail! I have seen people with the Mark VI and it includes detail on the backside. Apparently, this file does not seem to exist on the wiki. I tried doing a search, but I came up with nothing.

I also can't seem to find some decent HD thighs either. Where exactly are these at?? o_O

EDIT:

I found the HD Mark VI torso by reading other people's threads and eventually came across where they got it. I will be using a part of the back piece from the Mark VI torso to use with my hayabusa.........yeah, more altering! :p

yeah, what wtfmfkr said, the busa chest piece is supposed to be attached to the mk 6 chest piece, so you have to make both

You can get crackhead's HD thighs at the pepakura download hub.

@crackerjack: That is what she means. My suggestion is to use FS's HD torso, and I think skip's Hyabusa chest. At least they are both on the wiki.

mks81 said:
You can get crackhead's HD thighs at the pepakura download hub.

@crackerjack: That is what she means. My suggestion is to use FS's HD torso, and I think skip's Hyabusa chest. At least they are both on the wiki.

Well I clicked on your link and then found the link to crackheads stuff then clicked on the link in his thread for the thighs and got this message:

The file link that you requested is not valid.

I tried to send him a message about the situation, but he can't receive any messages! :(

ALSO..........I am NOT making the Mark VI torso then making the piece to be added on, I am making the torso that has the hayabusa attachment and Mark VI together. I ONLY need the small details for the back since the hayabusa torso does not have any detail. Once I get going on this, I will be posting pictures so you can see what I am talking about. Hopefully you already know what I mean. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
HaloGoddess said:
Nothing is really helping me so far. :(

I need it to fit closer to my arm without it becoming too short. Right now, the piece just hangs off of me, but it fits my fiance perfectly! lol But it looks too short on his arm. But the width is good.

The length of it now looks good on my arm, but it's too big around.

sounds like the same problem i had with mine lol. well i fixed mine but i'm now redoing all of it

HaloGoddess said:
Well I clicked on your link and then found the link to crackheads stuff then clicked on the link in his thread for the thighs and got this message:

The file link that you requested is not valid.

I tried to send him a message about the situation, but he can't receive any messages! :(

ALSO..........I am NOT making the Mark VI torso then making the piece to be added on, I am making the torso that has the hayabusa attachment and Mark VI together. I ONLY need the small details for the back since the hayabusa torso does not have any detail. Once I get going on this, I will be posting pictures so you can see what I am talking about. Hopefully you already know what I mean. :p

i have the file somewhere on my pc

pm me if you're intrested

I THINK I might have yet another sizing issue.

So far, it seems to fit me the way I want it.......a little snug so that I achieve a more feminie look as I intend to have. BUT.....something looks off.

In this image, this is probably the spot it needs to be in so the "vents" line up properly with the rest of my body and are more towards the back:

chest1.jpg

In this image, the chestplate feels comfortable here, but the "vents" will now be too far forward:

chest2.jpg

The little red design is just something I quickly added in so you could see where the "vents" start so you can get a better idea.

I'm wondering if I should resize it, but at the same time, it seems to fit very good around my chest. Of course my problem is - is that I have boobs so that right there seems to be a cause for the chestplate being moved more forward causing the "vents" to be brought forward more.

Is it fine as is? At the same time, it doesn't seem to be wide enough across the chest:

chest3.jpg

In this picture, I am holding the chestplate where it seems that it should be so the "vents" appear to be in the proper place when I have it on.

I need some suggestions. Am I really going to need to do this all over again!? :eek

HaloGoddess said:
NEED HELP!!!

I just printed out the hayabusa chest and after looking at the 3D model in pepakura, I realized that the back side has NO detail! I have seen people with the Mark VI and it includes detail on the backside. Apparently, this file does not seem to exist on the wiki. I tried doing a search, but I came up with nothing.

I also can't seem to find some decent HD thighs either. Where exactly are these at?? o_O

EDIT:

I found the HD Mark VI torso by reading other people's threads and eventually came across where they got it. I will be using a part of the back piece from the Mark VI torso to use with my hayabusa.........yeah, more altering! :p

hey I have the HD files if you want me to email them I'll gladly send them to u just email me at jorian3465@aol.com if u haven't already found some

You can just add a little to the edge since your goin with more feminine look I'd keep the size where it is but the vents could just wrap a little further around your chest

The issue that most people have is sizing because the files are based off of 3 images from the game. In order for it to fit the human body correctly there has to be some adjustments. I think as far as fit goes you have a good size.

Ithica

Dunno why, but the pics aren't loading for me :(

Seen your pep work in your gallery though, looks pretty good.

--EDIT--

Oh ok, so they work after I post!

But yeah looks great! Good luck with it.

IMHO you'll probably need to scale up your chest armor. I scaled mine based on my shoulder width, and I really like how that measurement translated to the rest of my body. For the points on my body that I measured, I brought my arms out in front of my body, side by side (with a little bit of deflection between them), and marked the width between them (I just taped sharpies to the insides of my arms, if you have somebody help you I'm sure it'll be much easier). I used that value for the width measurement of pepakura.

I ended up with the pectoral region extending slightly wider than my chest, and the top of the arm holes resting right on the point where my shoulders pivot. Here's a picture if it helps:

shoulderscale.jpg

If anything I said doesn't make any sense (it happens a lot), feel free to pm me for clarification.

Well, just a little update to show what I have so far.

The back is NOT fully complete. I am using 2 files to do this since the hayabusa file I got did not have a detailed back so I found the Mark VI torso and just printed out the pieces that I need for the back. I really feel like it comes up too high, but the vent thing seems to be in the right place. My issue is that the little ab plate goes right over my boobs! I think I will need to do a little adjusting when I get this piece finished. I think that once I have it fiberglassed, it will be easier to place it. Since it's just paper right now, I can't exactly push it into place without smashing the thing!

hayabusa_torso.jpg

It's about 3/4 of the way done.

The helmet and shoulder piece have already been resined. I did those in the begining of august when it was still nice outside. Now it's too damn cold to do any of that stuff so I will have to wait about 5-6 months until I can start resining again. :(

And here is another random image for your viewing pleasure! LMAO

Halo_tat.jpg

YES! That is on my inner left ankle! HAHA

Looks good! I follow what you were talking about. You didn't need the front HD if you were just going to cover it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back