HaloMap's users hate me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuggetWarmer

Missile pod - Everything made by me. Reference pictures used from Vrogy's version.

MPod5.jpg

MPod4.jpg

MPod3.jpg

MPod2.jpg

MPod.jpg

You can clearly see that it is neither Bungie's nor Vrogy's, right? :(

It really discourages me as a modeler when people accuse me of ripping models and claiming them as my own.

Here's a link to the thread for those that have accounts on HaloMaps that'd like to help me out:
http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=t...;start=lastpage

i think there just jealous.
just because theres aren't that good doesn't mean when they see a good one they get to say you ripped it.

supertaco said:
i think there just jealous.
just because theres aren't that good doesn't mean when they see a good one they get to say you ripped it.

Thank you. That actually helped a lot.

I still can't believe that one of the main guys in the H3T thinks that it's ripped! (HDoan)

Last edited by a moderator:
I almost just created an account to reem them out.

I think your work is fantastic.

I like how you proved them wrong with the halo wars models.

Just tell them that they are are a bunch of noobs if they can't tell the difference.

And take it as a compliment: They can't tell the differene from yours and the real thing!

the 405th loves you buddy!

can you put up a wire frame? Im interested in how you modeled it, good job by the way

I'd look at it as some sort of back handed compliment - If they think you just ripped the file and posted it as your own, then that means that you did such an awesome job that they can't tell the difference.

But to show them differently, you could post side by side comparisons...

I wouldn't take it to heart. Just know that you're loved where it counts, at the 405th.

NZ-TK said:
can you put up a wire frame? Im interested in how you modeled it, good job by the way

It's all plane-modeled, here's the wire frame:
WireframePod.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to mention this is the updated model. I'll post a regular render of it once I get some more suggestions.

papamurf812 said:
Hey speaking of...
When'll we get more Halo Wars? The game's getting closer.

It's being worked on. I've got to add some stuff to it, take some away, etc. Note the added details in the picture posted on HaloMaps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Second what Vader said, they just can't tell the difference! :D

Very nice, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back