• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rvb4life

Since I didnt see a thanksgiving thread going, i made this. Happy thanksgiving 2008 everyone! Have fun eating with family and friends (i know i will), dont party too hard, and eat some delicious turkey!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, i hope you all have a better day than i'm gonna have (yeah, i'm already off to a bad start... never attack your dad's wife verbally by tellin her that she isnt family :whistle: ) I'll be wakin up mad early and running over to my moms house to hide for the entire day and then i'm gonna drive to Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of the weekend, so it's actually not gonna be so bad for me (Chris, get ready to PARTY! lol)... sorry about the ramble

Happy Turkey Stuffin Day!

My Thanksgiving dinner got canceled this year. My parents have to work and I can't make all the food by myself :(

Happy Thanksgiving!
turkey1.jpg

Happy Turkey day to everyone that is celebrating. Enjoy the time with family and/or friends. Remember, the police are out heavier during the holidays so don't drink and drive.

happy turkey day to everyone, and like tlither said, watch out for the police. they are thick. everyone travel safely if visiting family elsewhere.

A special Message to Xbox Live Gamers

On this holiday you should eat lots of meat, but if you run out I have just the treat. Carve up some Locust or part of the horde, and when you are done serve them up in a gourd. They are tender and juicy and oh so sweet, delicious and nutritious the other, other white meat. So when dinner runs out, and all the family is gone. Get out Gears 2 and turn Xbox Live on!

Happy Thanksgiving,

IceAgonaKilya
Ben Streeper

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy ThanksGiving, my partys already over but man am i stuffed. my aunt just got a new BF and lucky for us he's a chef.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Please give thanks for the people in our lives, and leave the driving to someone who isn't drinking.

Steve

I know Ive popped up in this thread way too much just to say Happy Thanksgiving but I just wanna tell you guys and girls that YOU are my family and I wish you all a good rest of the day, stay safe everyone. I love you all I couldnt have asked for a better "family" :D <3

(no I have NOT been drinking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back