Hardly Hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do apologize... that was rude of me.

ok i did like your intro, you did a good job. Even if it isnt original, you have to be able to do the basics before you can make up your own. so good job on that.

but the rest of the video was bad... true i was laughing the first 2 min. but after that it dragged on to long... then i started to think about people camping and hiding and i got mad... then i tried to close the video but i couldnt, i was expecting something else to happen.

its the same as your other vids, the intros are good, the editing is decent, but there is just something about the video that doesnt keep my attention...

ive had to do that for some of my videos before , as epic as i want them to be..i had to kick down my own ego and shorten them ....personally, i think you'll find that people have a lot shorter of an attention span than you might think , and a quick vid will get the point across somtimes just as good as a long one.... just focus on the action , and try to trim your scenes down and i think you might get a better reaction.....any ways im all for it dude , keep doing what your doing and you'll get a knack for it

Leadingspartan said:
All the films I have of me hiding, we could have killed them anyway, If we are up by 4, and we have no power weapons, I think we would win in the first place.
I don't know, at 2:30 you both got pretty owned by 1 guy....
this is why I hate playing with these "HLG" kids. They win by hiding and sneaking up on you, but when it comes to real sniping they'd lose...as seen in the above mentioned section.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I headed in a new direction. Pissing people off, and embarrassing them at the same time. Oh, and The 405th is in the credits.

Thats a way to promote/Honor to your community, to make other people feel like sh!t ! I dont like hiders, i takes no skill, and its a lack of respect to the other players. If you are convinced you could "easy" won, you should have played therefore your word are hollow and superficial.

I think your video is okay, you should look more into the music. Music is essential for every movie, the most important thing is that you find music that is original. Every one can make a movie with the "The final Countdown" (example). I do really like the intro, it looks professional! I don't know if its customary to put text in the middle of the video for halo footage, but would suggest another place. Also try different angles to film from.
For example: You should switch the camera to the other side of the room to see you and your buddy hiding in the corner rather then FPV

In the end, its a rather mediocre film.

falcon NL said:
Thats a way to promote/Honor to your community, to make other people feel like sh!t ! I dont like hiders, i takes no skill, and its a lack of respect to the other players. If you are convinced you could "easy" won, you should have played therefore your word are hollow and superficial.

I think your video is okay, you should look more into the music. Music is essential for every movie, the most important thing is that you find music that is original. Every one can make a movie with the "The final Countdown" (example). I do really like the intro, it looks professional! I don't know if its customary to put text in the middle of the video for halo footage, but would suggest another place. Also try different angles to film from.
For example: You should switch the camera to the other side of the room to see you and your buddy hiding in the corner rather then FPV

In the end, its a rather mediocre film.
We've already discussed this falcon, everyone is entitled to their own opinion of how to play the game. For the truth that we could easily have won, after I go into my second spot, My friend went 1 v 2, killed both of them, and 1 spawned and he killed him too. Plus I was hiding therefore my score was 0 the whole game. You saying Hiding (which I like) sucks, is like me saying something you like sucks. Say you like spaghetti, do you think I would start bashing you for no reason because you like something different then me?

My point proven, because No matter how bad you hurt me, or how much trash you talk, you can't stop me from making videos I love. Anyways, If you guys have noobish spots you want me and my friend to try out, then just send them to us in a film clip, and we'll try it.

Remember, everyone is entitled to their own opinion of how to play the game, so if you dissed me, your pretty much saying you have never ever camped in a game of Halo in your whole life, and if you say you didn't I would personally like to watch every single game you have ever played of Halo.

Thx, Its ok about the off topic.

EDIT: If they were so good, they would have found us in those nooby spots the first time anyways.

Leading spartan, i wasn't trying to bash you,because i like you. Im entitled to my option of how the game should be play, and so are you. Its just a side note that i DO not agree with our gameplay, the rest of the post was dedicated of the creation of the video.

You should really try some steady cam position, or some action from different angles.

falcon NL said:
Leading spartan, i want trying to bash you because i like you. Im entitled to my option of how the game should be play, and so are you. Its just a side note that i DO not agree with our gameplay, the rest of the post was dedicated of the creation of the video.

You should really try some steady cam position, or some action from different angles.
Thanks! Waitt, I want trying to bash you because I like you?

Leadingspartan said:
We've already discussed this falcon, everyone is entitled to their own opinion of how to play the game. For the truth that we could easily have won, after I go into my second spot, My friend went 1 v 2, killed both of them, and 1 spawned and he killed him too. Plus I was hiding therefore my score was 0 the whole game. You saying Hiding (which I like) sucks, is like me saying something you like sucks. Say you like spaghetti, do you think I would start bashing you for no reason because you like something different then me?

My point proven, because No matter how bad you hurt me, or how much trash you talk, you can't stop me from making videos I love. Anyways, If you guys have noobish spots you want me and my friend to try out, then just send them to us in a film clip, and we'll try it.

Remember, everyone is entitled to their own opinion of how to play the game, so if you dissed me, your pretty much saying you have never ever camped in a game of Halo in your whole life, and if you say you didn't I would personally like to watch every single game you have ever played of Halo.

Thx, Its ok about the off topic.

EDIT: If they were so good, they would have found us in those nooby spots the first time anyways.

i must say i found the video a bit boring mainly because camping for an entire match is boring
and i can say ive nvr camped in halo (probably because ive nvr played any proper matchs)

adventSpartanMatrix said:
i must say i found the video a bit boring mainly because camping for an entire match is boring
and i can say ive nvr camped in halo (probably because ive nvr played any proper matchs)

As much as everyone is "lol honor" and "hiding makes you a bad player", it's a completely valid and useful tactic. While I try to play the game the traditional fun way, if I am in ranked team slayer and all my team drops but me, of course I'm going to hide and camp in order to not get owned by 4 guys running around in a chainsaw group.

Veritech017 said:
As much as everyone is "lol honor" and "hiding makes you a bad player", it's a completely valid and useful tactic. While I try to play the game the traditional fun way, if I am in ranked team slayer and all my team drops but me, of course I'm going to hide and camp in order to not get owned by 4 guys running around in a chainsaw group.
That happened to me today :( , but I know places to camp on rat's nest better (thats where I was). I ended up losing 50 to 32.

Hiding is a legitimate strategy. So is camping, so is throwing 45 grenades around every corner, so is running out in the middle and spinning. I think grenade spamming is a cheap and pathetic strategy, much worse than hiding, but everyone is entitled to play the way they want.

I only HLG sometimes, and most of the time it's just on a screw-around secondary account. It's mostly just something different to do. Besides, LS can't hide worth a crap (just try hiding with him :p).

Robogenisis said:
Hiding is a legitimate strategy. So is camping, so is throwing 45 grenades around every corner, so is running out in the middle and spinning.
Running out in the middle and spinning...My strategy ;)
It doesn't work as well in swat and snipers-omg I'm not even gonna say MLG.

Robogenisis said:
Besides, LS can't hide worth a crap (just try hiding with him :p).

I might remove your brother later. I was yellow bar all last night, and I get killed and you guys go all crazy over it. Yeah whatever. I'm decent at hiding and have some clips to prove it, your just with me at the wrong time. Yeah, He takes the game to seriously.

I die:

"OMG DUDE Y did u DIE?!?!?! YOU SUCK!!!"

"Dude I'm yellow bar."

"You suck at hidingz!!! I'm not playing anymores!"

Me: Whatever...

Seriously you guys take the game to seriously. You were both on your second accounts any way, no damage was done to your main. It was only me on my main.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back