Hidden spec ops elite in Winter Contingency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toacrabman

I was playing Winter Contingency with my younger brother a while ago and at the very beginning I saw a faint glimmer of light heading towards the two moa. My brother didn't see it, (his vision is awful) so we went into the theatre and sure enough there was a spec ops elite running from the beacon and the flaming warthog. It disappeared when it got past the moa kind of like a B.O.B. I was literally inches from assassinating this newly discovered B.O.B. when it disappeared. I went back to that mission a ton but it hasn't re-appeared.

I just wanted to know if anyone else had seen this mysterious B.O.B.

Yes, it's in the wiki.

Link.

Like IRONBLOODEDCROW said, when he dies, he drops his weapon and a datapad. It has to be on Legendary, but it'll be there everytime.

I find it odd you never knew this. It's a pretty cool little Easter egg. You have to be really quick to kill it, though. I recommend having a friend help as well.

I was playing Winter Contingency with my younger brother a while ago and at the very beginning I saw a faint glimmer of light heading towards the two moa. My brother didn't see it, (his vision is awful) so we went into the theatre and sure enough there was a spec ops elite running from the beacon and the flaming warthog. It disappeared when it got past the moa kind of like a B.O.B. I was literally inches from assassinating this newly discovered B.O.B. when it disappeared. I went back to that mission a ton but it hasn't re-appeared.

I just wanted to know if anyone else had seen this mysterious B.O.B.

not a BOB

but a really easy to kill elite!

BOBs are golden Ranger Elites. This one is just the datapad easter egg Elite. However there are a few BOB- Elites in the WC mission, actually in every campaign mission. Just type "halo reach bob locations" in YouTube to learn more.

BOBs are golden Ranger Elites. This one is just the datapad easter egg Elite. However there are a few BOB- Elites in the WC mission, actually in every campaign mission. Just type "halo reach bob locations" in YouTube to learn more.

Ones in wc you just hit with the jeep

Easy..

okay who has found the image of cortana on the computer srceen before heading down on the package,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back