Has Any One Ever Been Told They Was Gonna Grow Up To Be A Serial Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 14 and i've had the same thing happen to me. My parents are very incuraging, but my aunt and uncle say the same thing "you (as in me) are going to grow up a phycopathic killer". They just don't get what I/anyone of us on these forumes can and will grow up to be. We all will be successful in life. Im going to try to get a job at the WETA workshop, is that setting the bar a little high? No, because when you're 13-18 or so and we are making things like this, who knows were we might end up in life. We could be working on the halo movie, or its sequal. We are all going to be a huge success in life weather it be a video game desinger, a hollywood prop artest or what ever you want to be. Don't let you're parents, you're family or you're friends put you down, its you're life, so make it a great one!

CHEERS!

Your aunts and uncles have NO power over you and cannot decide what you can and can't do. They are not to decide what is right and wrong for you. That is a PARENT'S job. And if your parents are okay with the weapon props you make, then you should not even listen to what your other relatives have to say.

And here I thought I had lost all faith in America's youth, yet here I see young teenagers with more maturity than many 20+ people I know.

Anyway, man just let it roll off your shoulders, prove your oppressors wrong, turn your hobby into a career, or eventually abandon prop making, the future is unknown to us, but most importantly, keep going for your passion.

Regardless what the uneducated masses think, your very normal for this day and age.

AH and a good way to throw these insults back, do research, find out what scientifically attributes to a person becoming a serial killer, show these people that they have nothing to worry about.

I find going over someone's head in an argument usably shuts them up, if not from being made to look stupid, then by being upstaged by a 15 year old, this was something I used alot when I was your age.

I have been shotting stuff al my life, okey, not stuff, but targets. My father, and his father, and his father (u get the point) have been shooting in competionsions all ther elife. My and my little sister have been shotting air-rifles since we where like, 6-7. I have seen a LOT of movies and piktures what guns can do to people... They can mess up somone pretty good... But that dosnt mean i havent had the thougth of shooting someone! I had thiss bully from 6'th grade up to the 9'nth. The teachers tried to talk to him, my parrents talked to his prrentns and so on, but he didnt stop! That f*cking idiot kept saying that i was fat, and that i whould know $#!T. Sometimes i thougth of go home, getting one of my fathers rifles and go shoot the hell out of him, just so i could go to school without being bullied! :(

But nowday i have changed school and i dont get bullied anymore. :D
And i dont make halo-guns cuse i whant to shoot anyone, its just that, the halo games are so epic, and they have realy made me happy... And now i wanna be just like John-117 XD
Cuse he is so fcking cool...

I have also played shooters since i was like, 6-7. My father played DOOM on out pc, and i thougth it was awsome :)
We played much lan and soo. that was good times! :D

well.. now i have been writing to much again!
lol...

Dont let them get u!!! live ur own life!!

Sigma-LS said:
And the notion that kids liking guns makes them seriel killers? I mean, who didn't play Army or GI Joe or whatever growing up. And what parents or grandparents didn't play the same or Cowboys and Indians.

Took the words out of my mouth... As soon as I read your first post, what Sigma said came to my mind. It sounds to me that your uncles, aunts and grandparents are just trying to find things to complain about. I mean, are they around you all the time to know your hobbies, interest or how you behave? Your mom sees nothing wrong with you liking guns or weapons because she knows you and the things that interest you. Every kid (talking from a boy's point of view) plays with toys like GI Joe or shoots a BB gun at soda cans. Am I going to go on a killing spree because I love to play Laser tag with guns that look real? No, I'm not. Try not worry about it, because in the end your going to prove them (the one's dissing on you) all wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Soviet Union had everyone go through an AK-47 weapon familiarization at the age of around 16. Most people from that area have a pretty healthy respect for weapons, and I havn't really heard anything about crazed gunmen on every corner.

Maybe I should watch CNN.

But I myself am 16, and my parents don't mind my obsession with building props or weaponry. Maybe it's because their both people of science, and that science recieves the most funding and development time from the military.

spartan-847-david said:
Your aunt and uncle are just sad that there kids arent as creative,so they make you feel bad out of frustration
never thought of it like that... :p

how about the fact that youre a BOY.

boys liek to destroy stuff by nature.

so if youre not on the chess team or in the baking club...oh well....

tell them to get a life, or a hobby.

i cant believe they said that. are they uberr religious?

I get told that I'm gonna be a serial killer one day by people that know me at my school. I've also been told (until I went to college) that I was a fμck up by my family. Now I'm a full time art student (kinda the same as a fμck up except I do metalwork which more than makes up for it!) And I've yet to go people hunting.

Most people that are against guns are just totally afraid of them. Weapons are not to be feared, they are to be respected! They are tools that may someday save your life. Familiarize yourself with modern firearms and the laws concerning them. The more you know, the less you'll have to fear.

And buy a firearm before Obama makes them all illegal!

BFDesigns said:
And buy a firearm before Obama makes them all illegal!
supposedly he's going to work on a concealed and Fully-automatic weapons ban :cautious:

mooseguy04 said:
supposedly he's going to work on a concealed and Fully-automatic weapons ban :cautious:

Happy that i dont live is the US then :p
automatic weapons rule!! :D

I am really blessed that my parents are supportive of my prop making. It doesnt make a difference to the rest of my family either. And about branding kids by their hobbies, I play high school football on one of the best teams in my area and i still love Halo props ;)

and @ mooseguy: Who conceals fully automatic weapons? :p

i was called hitler once, but it wasnt cause of my prop building morely cause of what i said on how to make the world peacefull

and then someone asked if i was plotting a columbine in h/s cause i was drawing halo weaponry

You've got nothing to worry about.

My friends saw me shooting a paintball gun at popcans about a year ago, and they thought I would be a serial killer.

They also found out that I was living a very stressful lifestyle (I want to be a surgeon, and am scrambling right now to give my marks an extra boost). Also, they found out I have a slight sociopathy disorder, (most killers, thiefs, and criminals "claim" to have this disorder to get some extra years off jailtime, by saying they were out of control.), which makes this even better. Due to this, I am unable to feel grief, guilt, depression, and many other normal emotions that most other people fee.

Now my friends found out about this, and decided to make a joke.

They have a pool going with most of my grade (180 people) on how long it takes for me to do something crazy, such as order automatic weapons and plug every person in the school with an AK. From what I hear, it's a $5 entry, and you bet for or against me.

The best advice I can give you is to just ignore what your relatives say. In Canada, our currency can also describe our relatives (the loonie, or if you're really special, the toonie). Just because you like to make guns doesn't mean that you will like to use guns.

Instead of taking criticism personally and freaking out about the joke my friends made, I just move on, and use what I know as an advantage.

the cathoholic (yes it's misspelled on purpose) excommunicated me when I was five do to a tourettes verbal outburst they said I was demon possesed if that counts for saying foul things, but look at me now father of 5 business owner and all around fun guy who loves this crazy pep stuff and builds at least one helm out of pep a week. I am up to five now so who cares what they say have fun be yourself your a young person with a good imagination it will probably make you rich one day. Then they can eat that lol.

tell your mother you feel uncomfortable about them saying it. i hate it when reletives get ether super-sticious or concernd because someone is interested in something. its frikin normal for a kid to be talking about guns [even girls, i know like 10 of them]. but yeah, i'd say talk to your parents about it. thats not right for your own reliatives to tell you that.

Vampyredh said:
the cathoholic (yes it's misspelled on purpose) excommunicated me when I was five do to a tourettes verbal outburst they said I was demon possesed if that counts for saying foul things, but look at me now father of 5 business owner and all around fun guy who loves this crazy pep stuff and builds at least one helm out of pep a week. I am up to five now so who cares what they say have fun be yourself your a young person with a good imagination it will probably make you rich one day. Then they can eat that lol.
sry for double.] i have tourettes! :lol: [yay not the only one] but not the outburst. and thats sick that people would say that! and i hate it when im asked about the outburst. i ony have the ticks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back