Have A Question? Dont Bother With A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm Tyler. I'm new to 405th and pepakura. I just got done gluing my first Mark v helmet together but i was missing one piece and I was wondering if there is any way to print just that one piece in pepakura without having to print the all of the pieces again. If anyone could enlighten me on how to do this that would be wonderful, thanks.

Hey, I'm Tyler. I'm new to 405th and pepakura. I just got done gluing my first Mark v helmet together but i was missing one piece and I was wondering if there is any way to print just that one piece in pepakura without having to print the all of the pieces again. If anyone could enlighten me on how to do this that would be wonderful, thanks.

you could move that piece onto the first page in pep designer then get your printer to just print page 1, it will change the numbers though, but the piece would still fit perfectly :D

ace nat - thanks for the timely info and what a help its been!!
i do have one more question though - im about to start the last of my resin-ing
and im missing the ab plate that sits just below the chest
any version will do but i cant seem to find it anywhere
well scratch that, i found one so far but the link is 404'd
any chance you have it or know someone who does
even a full chest set that happens to have it included
the one i pep'd didnt have it and i could just isolate those pieces and print the page

ive asked others about it but it seems so few are active recently

Carters helmet.

I'm using the carter helmet from carpathia's carter helmet build/A1TD's Carter helmet. I cannot open it in my Pepakura 2. So I open it in 3 except in 3 it makes the mask very retarded because of something about too many faces. I open it in pepakura viewer 3 it comes out perfect. Any idea on how to open the fail so I can actually scale it from width to height?

I'm using the carter helmet from carpathia's carter helmet build/A1TD's Carter helmet. I cannot open it in my Pepakura 2. So I open it in 3 except in 3 it makes the mask very retarded because of something about too many faces. I open it in pepakura viewer 3 it comes out perfect. Any idea on how to open the fail so I can actually scale it from width to height?

You could try contacting the modeler or unfolder and ask them to save it in pep designer 2 for you or just try to re-download 3 and hope it works

what is the easiest way for me to post pictures up in a thread. i have a droid and was maybe gona use that but wasnt sure what would be easiest

Hey all. I was wondering if anyone has a link for the MK VI Pelvis piece? I went to the wiki link but there are no working links that i can find. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great :)

Hey all. I was wondering if anyone has a link for the MK VI Pelvis piece? I went to the wiki link but there are no working links that i can find. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great :)
If you're looking for the HD piece, it's listed there as cod plate but no pic.

hello im looking for the templet for the 2nd layer for the visor i know it was here before but now i cant find it thx in advance

Hey guys! The armour piece im making at the moment covers the whole of my shin all the way around, and i have to be able to get it on and off. Thats easy while its just cardstock, as it has some movement that allows me to slip it on and off when im trying it out.

My problem lies when i fibreglass it. It wont be flexible, and im wondering what to do as i wont have enough room to fit my heel through when putting it on.

Any ideas? I mean whats the best way to get around it?

you could move that piece onto the first page in pep designer then get your printer to just print page 1, it will change the numbers though, but the piece would still fit perfectly :D

great, thank's for the help it worked just fine and the numbers stayed the same.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew the norwegian word of cardstock, I tried google translate and scoured the web through google, and come up with nothing.
So if anyone knows this and would take their time to post it, It would be greatly appricieated.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew the norwegian word of cardstock, I tried google translate and scoured the web through google, and come up with nothing.
So if anyone knows this and would take their time to post it, It would be greatly appricieated.
If a norwegian (like you) doesn't know the word for "cardstock", I don't think us non-norwegians know it either. :) Instead, go for the paperweight. Look for one that has a weight of at least 175 gsm (grams per sqiare meter). All papers are listed with gsm values.

Does anyone know what the proper technique is for hardening a sliced cardboard weapon? I want to finish up my DMR soon, but am unsure how to go about it.

I'm 5'11''...what size in mm or cm should I scale the rogue helmet......I've tried it a lot of times already and need help!...

p.s. I also wear glasses!

it's for my friend and I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back