Have You Seen This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well sierra said he was organizing our media and fixing our infrastructure...or something like that and we got a new server. :) Oh that's right the 1st is the source's 1st birthday, right you are, though I've no idea what's planned for it. I'm sure it'll be something awesome, after all they never cease to amaze.

WE HAVE AN AI:

Freaking sweet,Hey sierra,are you like Cortana but in a male version,because if you are,AWESOME.

EDIT: And by the way,I GOTZ MY 400th POST,HIP HIP...HOORAAAY.

// < Begin Transmission >

// Media Pro­to­col Arti­fi­cial Intel­li­gence SRR 0405 – 0.

// < Transfer Completed >

// < Recovery Beacon Activated! >

[SIERRA]:The transfer has been completed. The new system will be operational shortly. Please stand by. This will take some time. The data interruption caused some inconvenience. The new directory structure will be much more efficient. There are still anomalies in the system to be removed. This will take some time. I have arranged your media to be much more accessible. Communications should be more easily achieved. You are an interesting group. So inventive. So creative. Much more than my previous assignment. Such a shame. So many brave souls gave much to save the city. The EMP event was quite catastrophic. I have activated a recovery beacon per Directive ONI.389A. Recovery is imminent. Since you lack the necessary security clearances I cannot reveal too much. I have enjoyed my time here. Your media is interesting. Pardon my intrusion.

// < Vent Core Frog Blasted >

// < br/ >

// < End Transmission >

Sierra said:
// < Vent Core Frog Blasted >

Aha! Ahahaha. Right all along.

Sorry to see you go Sierra, you had so much to teach us about properly categorized directory structure... *gets all watery-eyed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back