Have You Seen This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DogWizard said:
Interesting - Sierra set himself up with a "standard" user account, with the "report" and "post rating" functions intact...

Waiting and watching to see where this goes... :cool

How entertaining... This AI thinks he's people. I thought it was a Kanye West joke. I must not be on the inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i think this "AI" thing is kinda creepy but welcome sierra please dont eat me :p(or delete my account)

No one noticed Sierra's avatar as being Tion from my fiction? Kensai did the illustration for the very first chapter...where he had pink/blue overtone...which means someone had to make this avatar specifically for a purpose, seeing it has different overtone...this purpose? I've been told that this is due to..."media content being corrupted" or somesuch.

Speaking of fictions, there haven't been Source updates on those in a long time.

Centurion said:
http://405th.com/?p=2603

Looks like Sierra is making progress with his project. I'll assume the EMP event he's referring to New Mombasa?

Well, he's given a 7 day time frame for completion (well, 6 1/2 now). So we'll have to wait a week before the whole tale plays out. So far, he hasn't crushed anyone in a door Westworld style, or tried to take us over with a robot army so he's okay in my book. Hell, by the time he's gone, I bet he'll have done something nice with the place. For an AI, I'm sure this place is a 'fixer-upper'. Good luck!

Lord Farquaad said:
Hopefully Sierra will sort some of the wheat from the chaff in this forum and reduce the clutter and, ya know, make our 'directory structures less primitive'. I like this whole happy worker robot 'thing'. Well, until he goes all HAL 9000 on us and locks us out the airlock or tries to vivisect us or something. This whole Unity thing smacks of assimilation.

Anyways, not sure how long it will take to optimize our communication protocols, defragment and decompartmentalize our media resources though so get to it! Chop, chop!

I'm with you, I like this whole happy worker ai! Seems something has gotten to him though "[SIERRA]:It seems reac­tions to my pres­ence have been mixed.

// Recov­ery Bea­con Enabled ". Looks like he won't be around fixing stuff much longer :\. I've tried contacting him via PM.. no luck though.

Cheers,

Kensai

kensai111 said:
I'm with you, I like this whole happy worker ai! Seems something has gotten to him though "[SIERRA]:It seems reac­tions to my pres­ence have been mixed.

// Recov­ery Bea­con Enabled ". Looks like he won't be around fixing stuff much longer :\. I've tried contacting him via PM.. no luck though.

Cheers,

Kensai

Sierra did say ENABLED and not ACTIVATED though.

I for one think it'll be fine :D

Certain Texas people aren't what?... I just noticed it today... Very strange indeed. Then again I was sick for a few days.... so no wonder I missed this... wish I could help you folks, I don't play riddle games, I'm just as content to sit it out.

// < Begin Transmission >

// < Transfer Status Nominal >

// < USER:Sniperbaas392 Redundancy Error! >

// < Multiplexing Mode Enabled >

[SIERRA]: Multiplexing mode is now active. My forced transfer resulted in severe fragmentation. Even now, my functions are extremely limited. I fear that the EMP event caused irreparable damage. I located a suitable image file from your directories as my holographic avatar is not compatible with your primitive directory system. I will continue to carry out my directives until recovery or rampancy. I have defined the matrix for Directive UNITY. Communications will be much more efficient. This will take some time.

// < Completion Schedule Nominal >

// < End Transmission >

Sierra said:

Hmm. Adam! You got some splainin to do!

Sierra: Can you be more specific about where excatly the "EMP Event" happened and where you were located at the time? What excatly was your regular functions before the "EMP Event"?

Yes Im fluffy and not a commander anymore. Was forcefully discharged lol. As for the servers part I'm kinda confused on how the 405th is hosted on two servers. Two directorys maybe and on server but the domain 405th.com can be on another sever linking these two directories. But that's just me. As for the ai I'm still gonna be grumpy. and if your compileing things you should be done alot of stuff by now. Primitive systems should take you oh 2.369 miliseconds to complete? So what are you doing in between each post? And I noticed you showed up launch of odst! Was their a second ai in new momboasa other than the superintendeant? Man I can't spell! Oh well.

<syntax>simplify terms alpha gama 11

<prgm>code 44a

<seccon>initiate program

<oni936>personality traits activate

maybe now the ai can take normally? Doubt it though.

Server maintenance and perhaps the integration of the New Pepakura Index?

Shame on you all. This is Adam pulling your legs :p

Yep and I think what you all have forgotten is the the first of October is the official date for the first release of the 405th Source with the original team. Maybe something big will happen to recognize it?

- Adulese

Arcanine said:
Server maintenance and perhaps the integration of the New Pepakura Index?

Shame on you all. This is Adam pulling your legs :p

Yeah, shame on us! How dare we go along with something and have fun! Yes, I'm so ashamed for having a good time... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back