Hd Perm Models Starting Cqb Helmet Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crucible said:
There is no 'scale'. You have to resize them based on your body size.

In other words: read the stickies please, or at least the rest of this topic. They're up at the top of the subforum page, there's no reason why you shouldn't have had a look there by now. Don't be lazy.

Ya, I know. I read the rest of it. I just wanted to make sure measuring my body parts in cm and putting that in for the height would work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember that once you measure, you might want to add 1-2 cms (like on the helm) for padding and glassing. Body part measurement should get you where you need to be.

UltimatHedgehog said:
Ya, I know. I read the rest of it. I just wanted to make sure measuring my body parts in cm and putting that in for the height would work.

Should do, if you read the stickies right. Essentially, the entire scaling method's there for you and it depends on the part you're using - for example, Robogenisis's files require you to add your body height in inches to the scale - and yes, be sure to add some extra space to account for padding and such.

Like I said - not to be rude, but read the stickies again. All the information you need is either there, or explained in the topic.

UltimatHedgehog said:
the files on 4shared for the thighs arent working anymore. i need to re download

same for me, could someone make a mirror or possibly upload please?

UltimatHedgehog said:
the files on 4shared for the thighs arent working anymore. i need to re download
silvershadow said:
same for me, could someone make a mirror or possibly upload please?
The other links to the thigh pieces are working.

None of the 4shared links seem to be working for me, says that link is invalid, and the zelphaforever just gives me a bunch of code. Is there something special I have to do with the zelphaforever link? could it be my browser?

EDIT: sorry, nevermind, guess it was my browser, works fine on internet explorer, not firefox though

silvershadow said:
... and the zelphaforever just gives me a bunch of code. Is there something special I have to do with the zelphaforever link?
Read Post #191 of this thread.

Zaso117 said:
which one did you do mac?

I did the left one

ScreenHunter_01Jul041106.gif

can you send me the link for that thighs left and right?

Macattack64 said:
I did the right one...

rightthighjp2.jpg

First time I've ever unfolded anything... :p
It's really quite big... :p

can you please tell me were can i get the link for that piece?

Spartan-Z61 said:
hey im asking you for the thigh that the guy pooper used for his armor, the other ones ar good but im looking for that one
He used crackhead09's files.

Spartan-Z61 said:
can you please tell me were can i get the link for that piece?
Go to the 1st post of this thread. All of the links (except one) are working.

oh sorry about that guys i really am im just busy with the military and tech school so i havent been around much but thanks for clearing that problem up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back