Hd Perm Models Starting Cqb Helmet Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for the pepakura file for this piece.

rightthighjp2.jpg

A.) Read through the entire post before you ask this question. It was asked approximately 5 times on this page alone.

B.) Read through all of the new member stickies before you start posting random stuff. It will tell where to find all of the files that you need.

C.) Please, please don't necro. If you are unsure of what that is, please read above line about the stickies.

I'm not trying to mod, just giving friendly advice.
wink.gif

Crackhead pleas pull the new link in it this sucks like hell or link it to Halo costume Wiki that maybe better.

i got every thing peped bud no thighs, shins and COD plate so pleas put a new link in it thanks.

Greeting Sparthan t81

I know the crackhead thighs come out taller than the normal def ones. But is the opening at the bottom, where it's supposed to sit at the knee, any bigger or smaller?

I just got done building a normal def one and it is extremely tight on my leg when at the right scale height. I don't want to build the HD model and it end up being too tight. Any advice would be great.

EDIT: I went ahead and built a thigh. Found that it allows for plenty of trimming near the bottom, especially right above the knee cap. There is also a little space behind the knee that can be trimmed without losing any of the cool details.

So, I downloaded Crackhead's HD files from SoullessSin's site, but Pepakura Designer doesn't recognize them as PDO files and I cannot view them. I've looked for the files elsewhere, but most links end up back at the first post of this thread, and all of the links are broken. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hmmm....I downloaded the same files and I can see them just fine...are you using the latest version (3.0) of pepakura designer? I hope this isn't a dumb question...

-Kubonic

Kubonic Plague said:
Hmmm....I downloaded the same files and I can see them just fine...are you using the latest version (3.0) of pepakura designer? I hope this isn't a dumb question...

-Kubonic

Yes, I am using Pepakura Designer 3. Everything on the page works fine except Crackhead's files. The file type that it shows when I click them is "application/octet-stream", while everything else says PDO.

**UPDATE**

Through a bit of trial and error, as well as some searching through 4shared with some clever keywords, I did stumble upon working links for crackhead09's files. I have them if anybody wants them.

HD Codpiece

HD Shins

Left HD Thigh

Right HD Thigh

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm... I read through the posts and everything and everyone says the scaling is based off of Robo's method, just put your height in inches into the scale but um... Whenever I go to scale there's an extremely random number in the box: 0.619915. Anyone know where that number came from? I'm epicly confused... :eek

Leda said:
Erm... I read through the posts and everything and everyone says the scaling is based off of Robo's method, just put your height in inches into the scale but um... Whenever I go to scale there's an extremely random number in the box: 0.619915. Anyone know where that number came from? I'm epicly confused... :eek

That only applies to Robogenesis models (his name is always in the name of the file if this applies, and if not the default scale will be 86.00000). Otherwise, you'll have to scale it based on one of the three dimensions (the easiest being height), which isn't too difficult since most recent files are scaled to a regular person and not a 7'2 monster.

How to Scale Your Armor - Tutorial

Check that topic for more information about scaling.

ImaGonnaGetYou said:
That only applies to Robogenesis models (his name is always in the name of the file if this applies, and if not the default scale will be 86.00000). Otherwise, you'll have to scale it based on one of the three dimensions (the easiest being height), which isn't too difficult since most recent files are scaled to a regular person and not a 7'2 monster.

How to Scale Your Armor - Tutorial

Check that topic for more information about scaling.

Ah all right, thanks much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back