Helljumpers Project Warthog Bravo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no expert on cars, nor do I have any experience, but I know enough to talk about them because both of my parents work on cars for a living and I have talked to them about the possible ways to make a warthog functional, and I'm not trying to tell you how to do anything, but for a suspension are you thinking of doing the independent axles that are on the actual thing, or solid axles that are on cars?

the problem is, helljumers is in the usa, and coops is in the uk, all we need is someone to make now is a fully functioning pelican! i'm pretty good with aerodynamics and avionics!

HELL JUMPER said:
here i am!

Haha! :lol: , love it.

"Has anyone seen Helljumper?" *jumps out of nothingness* "HERE I AM!" *other guy $#!Ts pants*.
:lol: , would be an awesome comic strip.

Badass Hog, love the ground up route your going.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to help. Unfortunately as most being in MO kind of adds a big problem to that. If you need engineering help especially in the electricity department then I'm more than willing to help. I can also weld and if I get a furnace built I'll even be able to cast soon(ish). Otherwise all I can do is tell you great job, hope everything is working out alright. Then of course offer ideas as a possible solution. Such as this http://www.freshpatents.com/Electronically...20070145817.php this patent is filed under my ex-bosses name so I've worked with it and may be able to get the blueprints/designs for it. Just an idea since I think this way it would be easier to switch out different turrets. As they have said before its your project so your choice. If I can scrap together some money after st. pats I'll send you some otherwise the other idea I had was possibly cutting parts then mailing/transporting them to you.

Wow, I love to bring up dead topics on all the forums I go to.

Ok, right now I am going to do something that bugs me a lot, normally when there aren't posts on something there arent any updates. I havent read this since like January so I don't know if it was dropped or anything so I am asking; Any updates?

Re: Helljumpers Project Warthog Bravo!

Wow, I love to bring up dead topics on all the forums I go to.

Ok, right now I am going to do something that bugs me a lot, normally when there aren't posts on something there arent any updates. I havent read this since like January so I don't know if it was dropped or anything so I am asking; Any updates?
(ik holy flipping neco)
not to push it but i WANT to see it DONE... it would be epic just to see pics of it...
~Yort

Re: Helljumpers Project Warthog Bravo!

(ik holy flipping neco)
not to push it but i WANT to see it DONE... it would be epic just to see pics of it...
~Yort

Yortstorm, this thread is over 6 years old! You push down current builds when you post in old threads. For future reference, you will have better chances Private Messaging the thread creator or searching them out through other means. I just made a joke about necroing in shwarzwald's thread, but he is actually working on that build and very active on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back