Hello, my name is Carrie, you killed my father...prepare to die...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrie

Sorry, I just always wanted to do that...

Anyway, I think I must be the oldest person to join this forum, after perusing some of the other introductions...cry...

My 8 year old son desperately wants to be a Grunt for Halloween, but alas they don't make them, so guess what? Here I am. It looks fun, yet challenging. I think the most challenging may be figuring out how to scale the pepakura file to make it fit him...

Name: Carrie
Profession: Health inspector
Favorite Hobby: playing pen and paper D&D, camping, raising children (though some have told me this is not considered a hobby...meh...
Favorite part of halo: Playing with my kids, and I love the story, I love the new Forge World on Reach
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: Halo and Lego series
Other Interests: Star Trek
Favorite Food: hmmm...too many to choose...
Favorite Movie(s): Lord of the Rings movies, Star Trek movies (some excluded though), Star Wars movies, Princess Bride (duh), Legend, Dogma, I could go on...
Favorite Books: Icewind Dale trilogy (any book about Drizzt), Hobbit and Lord of the Rings trilogy, Wathership Down
Other: I have two kids who also love Halo, a 8 year old son and 12 year old daughter, two dogs (1 being a pug the other a long hair little mutt of some sort)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back