Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo... college football; i probably have watched you :)

Well welcome to the 405th... what armor/weapon are you thinking about makeing first, and if you have any questions on the process or pep files just PM me :)

(and a noob word of advice, before you PM me, try looking through the forums and read the STICKY'S!!)

ya i was going to say something but i thought someone would do it for me (im Lazy) but i beleive you are looking for the INTRODUCE yourself STICKY

Yea man I have been watching this website for prolly 6 months plus. I am ready to get something started. I think I want to get a basic Mark VI started like phillydon21's Mk VI armor. His in the elite showcase and it's ridiculously awesome. Probably my favorite on here.

Yea man I have been watching this website for prolly 6 months plus. I am ready to get something started. I think I want to get a basic Mark VI started like phillydon21's Mk VI armor. His in the elite showcase and it's ridiculously awesome. Probably my favorite on here.

Good choice... i went with the mark V for my first (i like the classics) but the mark VI is really cool too

Glad to have you in the 405th.

I would also like to mention, if you start a build thread, make sure to have pictures ready to post. If you start one without pics, it will probably be ignored or closed. It's just a reminder, we see lots of new people do it, and I just figured I warn you.

As with Sky_walker, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me, too.

Thanks, I really love this site. I have a feeling it's going to start picking up again with Halo 4 on the horizon. Most people seem respectable and nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back