Helmet model request

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdtron99

i know this is not really the right way to ask this but i've tried everywhere and everyone to ask for this, but i really need a 3d modeler to model me a halo 4 tracker helmet. it does not have to be very detailed, just the important stuff. i have plenty of reference images to share just pm me or post here and i'll get back to you. thank you!

If it's taken this long, and still no-one has modelled one, it might be time to consider another method of building it.
Pepakura isn't the only route. You might have to try your hand at scratchbuilding it out of foam or cardboard. (If you aren't already...)
Or, maybe you could commission (with real money) one of the pro modellers to do it for you.

You may not have noticed, we're in a bit of a slow spot in terms of file releases. Even the people with access to the source files can't help, because the MP model is broken and unextractable at the moment. You won't be the only one who wants "x" armour part modelled.
Post your references up anyway, it might speed things up, or might make no difference at all.

Patience will be required.
Sorry if this isn't the answer you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back