Helmet Padding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Orange

Jr Member
Well, i'm looking in to buying padding. I want it to look like the one on the commercial, since thats all we have to base it off it.

Any ideas?

A lot of people here suggest using motorcycle helmet replacement liners. That or just some chunks of foam hot glued into place. Choice is yours though.

You could start with layers of foam... Starting with one small chunk that you can use to sew that pattern to... Then make it thicker with bigger chunks under that... Giving you that kind of pattern...

You could use pleather...

Sorry, is this a better picture?

I've had the thought of football helmet padding, like 20 black pads next to each other.

Agent Orange said:
Sorry, is this a better picture?

I've had the thought of football helmet padding, like 20 black pads next to each other.
dude whats up with your avatar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Off topic, probably should have been done in a PM, buuut

I took the picture in Cleveland on my way back from cedar point. I dunno, no reason to delete it with 3 TB of storage downstairs.

well football padding my end up blocking your head from getting in the helmet just a little reminder on that

pafford09 said:
well football padding my end up blocking your head from getting in the helmet just a little reminder on that

Yeah i thought about that, but i'm hoping to make it work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back