Helmets They Will Use In Reach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well lets see i guess most of you all have not read all the books then.since you guys have all mad alot of mistakes first off sam dies when they first get there MK IV armor so therefore Sam will not be in reach sorry to burst your bubble on that part. second john may not be in this one since the battle on reach he was on a space dock destroying nav data. 3 the armor will be MK V because they get upgraded just before the fight on reach since they were all leaving to go capture a covenant ship to find there so called home world.and also there maybe some parts of MK VI because they were testing it on reach at the time so if anything the armor types will be MK V and VI.

My guess is it will be a higher resolution, far more detailed, and WAY cooler version of the Mark 5 armour from Halo CE. If you want to, you could use your imagination and make some armour for yourself with some details added here and there.

Or you could wait for the next few commercials, and build what the spartans have in there from scratch/off of pep.

Good luck!

spartan-005,check what country I'm in,australia thats right,THEY DONT SELL THE HALO BOOKS ANYWHERE IN AUS,I'm not kidding,I've had friends from every state go and check every bookstore in their state,nada,zip,zero.Kind of common sense man,like how do you,bungie might reconsider the mark 5, and still have mark 4 around.

probably this one

DSCF1830.jpg

DSCF1831.jpg

DSCF1832.jpg

Mrk 4 by: BenStreeper

Paint and damage by: Newspartancreator

Thank you ben,remember people,we dont exactly know the time frame of reach,it may include just before the battle of reach,the start of the battle o reach,and the end.

to mjolnier follower

you could download the audio books if you really want to know about the storys not that it makes much point since they keep screwing around with it

like having flood on harvest as well as brutes when the unsc didn't even know about the flood till the first halo ring and the brutes till the uneven elephant but don't let me spoil the fun

After ODST I'm not making any guesses on the actual aesthetics of the game until I see screens.

There will probably be an armor called Mk V. How much it looks like the old we'll have to wait and see. Odds are the equipment of all the spartans will be individually modified like the ODST's. Different helmets from different permutations, (Security is a good bet for one based on the backstory). Their own games are not even treated as exactly cannon (See H2 compared to H3 ODST) so all bets are off at the moment.

I see you there Halo:Reach, taunting me with your preorder.It calls to me. Brian! Brrrriaaannn!!!

DSC_0151.jpg

mjolnir follower said:
spartan-005,check what country I'm in,australia thats right,THEY DONT SELL THE HALO BOOKS ANYWHERE IN AUS,I'm not kidding,I've had friends from every state go and check every bookstore in their state,nada,zip,zero.Kind of common sense man,like how do you,bungie might reconsider the mark 5, and still have mark 4 around.

its simple ebay dont be unfair and snap at people like "treat people how you want to be treated" thats the way i see it but yeh i cantwa it for beta to come out

it will probibly be about 8 months or something i rekon and hopefuly it'll have the old school halo :ce armor

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigma-LS said:
After ODST I'm not making any guesses on the actual aesthetics of the game until I see screens.

There will probably be an armor called Mk V. How much it looks like the old we'll have to wait and see. Odds are the equipment of all the spartans will be individually modified like the ODST's. Different helmets from different permutations, (Security is a good bet for one based on the backstory). Their own games are not even treated as exactly cannon (See H2 compared to H3 ODST) so all bets are off at the moment.

I see you there Halo:Reach, taunting me with your preorder.It calls to me. Brian! Brrrriaaannn!!!

DSC_0151.jpg

MAn sigma you crack me up.

mjolnir follower said:

well sorry if im from the states i didnt know the books are not sold in Aussie. but like some1 said ebay or anywhere online u can order them so try that, if u want to read them alot of good stuff in the books. and i dont think the MK IV was around anymore since it was no longer in service.but would be nice to c it tho.

If you read the books, it should be Mark IV/V. I'm hoping Bungie's Mark IV will look better then Ensembles (looked too lusty to me). And can't wait to see the Mark V with (hopefully)revamped graphics.

adventSpartanMatrix said:
to mjolnier follower

you could download the audio books if you really want to know about the storys not that it makes much point since they keep screwing around with it

like having flood on harvest as well as brutes when the unsc didn't even know about the flood till the first halo ring and the brutes till the uneven elephant but don't let me spoil the fun

ok well i dont know if the audio books messed up or what but i have read all the books more then once and if u think about it it does not screw with the time line at all and there was no flood on harvest read the book again. and the brutes makes sence since it was one ship but yeah all of the stories file in to the time line just fine.

Underdogg13 said:
If you read the books, it should be Mark IV/V. I'm hoping Bungie's Mark IV will look better then Ensembles (looked too lusty to me). And can't wait to see the Mark V with (hopefully)revamped graphics.

well u are right on the timeline but IV might not b in it and if it is i hope it is the halo wars version i liked it, the only thing is that they had shields and the MK IV did not so they messed up there. and there might be some MK VI stuff because in the first strike they get given parts of the MK VI to wear the remaining spartans.

spartan-005 said:
well u are right on the timeline but IV might not b in it and if it is i hope it is the halo wars version i liked it, the only thing is that they had shields and the MK IV did not so they messed up there. and there might be some MK VI stuff because in the first strike they get given parts of the MK VI to wear the remaining spartans.

Well, they said they did that for gameplay reasons, but I still think that the guys at Ensemble just tried too hard to make the Halo Wars Mark IV look good. Especially the undersuit, it was really... complicated.

I'd take a stab at the MkIV/V era suits and my memory is fuzzy on the books but the armour for all the Spartan-IIs was virtually the same with some minor variations depending on their specific preferences (Linda, S-058 would discard some parts of her armour for better manueverablity for Sniping and sprinting I believe).

Seeing as how the armour does look different on alot of the Shillouettes I wouldn't doubt the permuations being present even though the books rarely touched upon it. Like others have said though, if the game follows the Fall of Reach/First Strike books I wouldn't doubt part way through the game recieving an upgrade from MkV to MkVI in some way.

Just my two cents, we're all stuck waiting it out until the MP Beta or Bungie releases more info.

there is a good chance of there being a MK V.5 Ex: in the books one Spartans shoulder plate is blown to hell so Dr. Halsey replaced it with an "experimental armor part" which is most likely MK VI. this was when they were in the Spartans old home on reach, you know the secret lab that wasn't so secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back